0|0
26|15

Most Helpful Girl

• White chocolate.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• Raisins. And not because of the taste, but sometimes you get those raisins with the hard ends on them and they get stuck in your teeth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. I love mint chocolate and chocolate with nuts in is meh, it's fine. I really hate fruit and nut though or just generally anything with dried fruit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, Im pretty picky with chocolate though, nothing beats chocolate from belgium, they can mix it with anything at it will taste amazing.

Apart from raisins...

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange. Have you ever seen that orange infused chocolate? It's so gross. I worked at a restaurant that served orange chocolate brownies and I always judged the people who actually ordered it.

I'll take my citrus and chocolate separate from each other please and thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion chocolate and mint don't go well together. In the other hand, I love chocolate with nuts!

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those, but I think chocolate with cheese is a terrible combination. I love them both separately but not together

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ew what the hell? You actually tried chocolate with cheese...

• 1mo

I know people who actually like it. A friend if mine has pizza with nutella 😰

• I prefer nuts in my mouth... just not these kind. I love mint, doesn't bother me one bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Yorks and I'm allergic to nuts so it's fair to say nuts will ruin it for me.

But, truthfully, chocolate ruins chocolate for me, cuz I don't really even like chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • fruits ruin chocolate for me, i just don't like or understand the combination of fruit and chocolate together 😖 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Raisins!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I can't stand mint chocolates. I will not eat them. But chocolate with almonds is my fave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the dark chocolate chilli is the worst. But both mint and nuts are delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple and chocolate is disgusting. Whoever thought that was a good idea must've been way too high.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mint I think
    but I like those peppermint candy crumbs on top of cupcakes

0|0
    0|0
  • Chili ruins it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Caramel ruins chocolate for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't believe how many people hate mint. you're all HERETICS.

0|0
    0|0
  • That hard chocolate coating on ice cream it tastes so fake to me, and whoppers they're nasty too

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm allergic to nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Deez nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate mint...

0|0
    0|0
  • Crisped rice

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried mint chocolate. Gotta try them. 🍫

0|0
    0|0
  • Can chocolate be ruined? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Easy one for me, I don't like mint and love nuts in chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • mint ABSOLUTELY fucks chocolate up.. its like cutting your lawn and feeding it fertilizer so its nice and green, then a horse taking a massive shit right in the middle of your lawn

0|0
    0|0
  • both...

0|0
    0|0
  • Milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both destroy chocolate for me. I spit out chocolate whenever there is mint and nuts in it. #ew #gross #yuck

0|0
    0|0
  • mint I hate mint

0|0
    0|0
  • the sugar content

0|0
    0|0
  • Mint and chocolate can be so good. So can nuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both

0|0
    0|0
  • nuts a chocolate belong together, mint though... comeon who likes that

0|0
    0|0
  • Mint.