Which of these ruin chocolate for you?

• Mint
  • Nuts
  • Neither, comment it.

Most Helpful Girl

• White chocolate.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• Raisins. And not because of the taste, but sometimes you get those raisins with the hard ends on them and they get stuck in your teeth.

• Neither. I love mint chocolate and chocolate with nuts in is meh, it's fine. I really hate fruit and nut though or just generally anything with dried fruit.

• Neither, Im pretty picky with chocolate though, nothing beats chocolate from belgium, they can mix it with anything at it will taste amazing.

Apart from raisins...

• Orange. Have you ever seen that orange infused chocolate? It's so gross. I worked at a restaurant that served orange chocolate brownies and I always judged the people who actually ordered it.

I'll take my citrus and chocolate separate from each other please and thank you.

• In my opinion chocolate and mint don't go well together. In the other hand, I love chocolate with nuts!

• None of those, but I think chocolate with cheese is a terrible combination. I love them both separately but not together

Ew what the hell? You actually tried chocolate with cheese...

I know people who actually like it. A friend if mine has pizza with nutella 😰

• I prefer nuts in my mouth... just not these kind. I love mint, doesn't bother me one bit.

• I love Yorks and I'm allergic to nuts so it's fair to say nuts will ruin it for me.

But, truthfully, chocolate ruins chocolate for me, cuz I don't really even like chocolate.

• fruits ruin chocolate for me, i just don't like or understand the combination of fruit and chocolate together 😖 lol

• Raisins!!!

• Yea I can't stand mint chocolates. I will not eat them. But chocolate with almonds is my fave.

• I think the dark chocolate chilli is the worst. But both mint and nuts are delicious

• Pineapple and chocolate is disgusting. Whoever thought that was a good idea must've been way too high.

• Mint I think
    but I like those peppermint candy crumbs on top of cupcakes

• Chili ruins it for me

• Caramel ruins chocolate for me.

• can't believe how many people hate mint. you're all HERETICS.

• That hard chocolate coating on ice cream it tastes so fake to me, and whoppers they're nasty too

• i'm allergic to nuts

• Deez nuts

• I hate mint...

• Crisped rice

• Never tried mint chocolate. Gotta try them. 🍫

• Can chocolate be ruined? :D

• None

What Guys Said 14

• Easy one for me, I don't like mint and love nuts in chocolate.

• mint ABSOLUTELY fucks chocolate up.. its like cutting your lawn and feeding it fertilizer so its nice and green, then a horse taking a massive shit right in the middle of your lawn

• both...

• Milk.

• Both destroy chocolate for me. I spit out chocolate whenever there is mint and nuts in it. #ew #gross #yuck

• mint I hate mint

• the sugar content

• Mint and chocolate can be so good. So can nuts.

• Fruit

• I like both

• nuts a chocolate belong together, mint though... comeon who likes that

• Mint.

• Them crispy things they sometimes but in it

• Nuts