What is the best crab to eat or wich do u prefer?

• blue crab
    22%(2)27%(4)Vote33%(2)
  • Dungeness Crab
    44%(4)33%(5)Vote17%(1)
  • snow crab
    34%(3)40%(6)Vote50%(3)
  • Red Rock Crab
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Guy

• Maryland blue crabs are delicious but they can be hard to eat. I like how sweet and succulent their meat is.

Snow crab legs are delicious also but I don't get to have them often. Plus, they can be pretty expensive.

I've never had the other crabs you listed but I would love to try them!

• I have never tried crab but I don't known what the taste difference is I plan on getting some live crabs so I wanted to know what kind to get

• Apparently, I'm not one of them. Muhahaha. And like I said, I like em wild, cheap, and managing the Krusty Krab ;p

• Um ok

Most Helpful Girl

• Blue swimmer crabs for sure. Although they are very expensive per kilo here in Australia, they're the yummiest in my opinion. The way to find a good crab is to flip it on its back and push it's chest. If it's hard and firm it's good

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like crabs 😫

• The snow grabs, they're sooo yummyπŸ˜‹ dammit now i want some crab legs!!

• What is the difference between crabs anyway

• hmm i guess the taste is different, i've tried the ones with shorter legs like the blue crab but i think the snow one tastes better and they have more meat

• I don't eat crabs..
    Poor creatures 🐚