Which of these chicken dishes would you eat?

Let's say you're invited to a wedding and your option is chicken, beef, or vegetarian.

Let's assume you order the chicken option.

Which of the following would you want as that option?

Lemon & Chive Chicken
Lemon and rosemary marinated chicken breast that’s coated with a lemon zest & chive crust then panfried and served with roasted garlic and dill smashed Yukon potatoes, choice of vegetable, red pepper Pernod sauce and lemon thyme cream.

Chicken Marsala
Lightly dusted and pan fried chicken breast topped with a rich wild mushroom marsala sauce presented with rosemary garlic roasted redskin potatoes and steamed broccoli.

Bourbon Barbequed Chicken
Oven roasted chicken breast basted with house prepared bourbon barbeque sauce served over sweet potato hash and roasted sweet corn jus topped with apple pecan chutney.

Champagne Chicken-
Char grilled chicken breast served with boursin whipped potatoes, garlic seared green beans and
topped with a wild mushroom leek champagne cream sauce.

Backstory being that I'm getting hitched and I have to pick my menu options. The other options are going to be a 10oz prime rib or a veggie risotto. But there must be a chicken option and they're all super delicious and I have to pick one to put as the option.

Also... not that it's relevant (maybe it is?) but there's going to be an open bar and vanilla/chocolate cupcakes as opposed to a cake cake. And probably trail mix type snacks for before the meal.

Anywho... what should the chicken option be?

• Lemon and Chive Chicken
  • Chicken Marsala
  • Bourbon Barbequed Chicken
  • Champagne Chicken

What Guys Said 7

• All sound lovely but I went with chicken Marsala

• The lemon & chive chicken please :D
    As an alterneative maybe the bourbon barbecued chicken...

• The champagne chicken, is bomb as fuck! :-D

• No option for vegetarians

• 28d

... You didn't read the part where I said there was a vegetarian dish that I already picked out and a beef dish that I already picked out but I needed help on the chicken one, did you?

Read before you type.

• 28d

Oh trust me. If I posted a wedding dress question I'd do it publicly. Not anonymously.

• Chicken Marsala is always good. It's one of my favorites...

• Whichever has the least amount of bones.

• I voted for the lemon chicken, sounds delicious.

What Girls Said 10

• As a Cook that I used to be of the Century, I have Made many Chicken Dishes Here, dear.
    My Favorite is "A" but Love this "C" Bourbon, in a Special Chinese Dish I have Eaten when I have Gone to a Certain Mall and All. xx

• I'd go for the lemon chicken <3

• I really want to try chicken marsala without the chicken, the marsala is interesting to me :) I love mushrooms

• All sound awesome, but I'd go for the first one! =)

• Mmmm, chicken marsala.

• Chicken Marsala sounds tasty 😋

• Both champagne and marsala sound really delicious to me :)

• The lemon & chive would be my choice.

• I'd try the chicken marsala

• Lemon and chicken