Is the grilled chicken at Chick-fil-A as good as the fried chicken?

I know grilled chicken is easy to dry out but I wonder if Chick-fil-A knows what they're doing. I just really want a chicken sandwich and I don't know which one to get please help

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to work there. Grilled stuff is really good. I always got a grilled club on a regular bun. It tastes AMAZING. Get polynesian sauce if you like sweet and sour.

Most Helpful Girl

• that's what i usually get from Chick-fil-A
    it's moist and tasty

What Guys Said 7

• Other than at the Calgary, Alberta airport Chick-fil-a is not in Canada, so it's hard to advise. I guess it comes down to are they actual pieces of chicken that are grilled or are they minced, processed chicken that is grilled. If they're real chicken pieces I'd think they should be pretty good, & grilled is a lot healthier than pressure deep fried which is the usual way places like KFC cook it.

• It's worth getting, especially if you get the grilled club with bacon... lol

• Only 1 way to find out

• It's okay. Mostly just more healthy.

• I think it is.

• Haha I wouldn't trust a place called "Chick-fail-A"

dude that's like the best fast food restaurant there is. doesn't even feel like or taste like fast food but we got our food really fast and it was awesome!

• It all sucks bud

What Girls Said 4

• The grilled chicken was good when I tried it.

• I usually get a spicy chicken sandwhich, but the people I know that get the grilled chicken like it.

• It is. ^^

• hope to try it one day