Does milk make you grow taller?

What Guys Said 11

• Milk does the body good it helps your bones. If your a girl under 18 you have
    chance of growing taller.. For girls, the growth spurt begins between age 10 and 11 and lasts until around age 15.. Girls typically stop growing about three years after they've had their first period.

• It could really help out

• who are you asking.. teenagers with no life? I doubt they have the scientific evidence to prove it.. maybe go read a book

• It's a possibility because of growth hormones.

• Milk doesn't help that much. I saw people getting 6'1" without milk and people who were slurping milk like vacuĆ¼m cleaners getting 5'7". So no!

• not sure, but its healthy

• nope. malnourishement can cause you to not grow to your potential height however.

• Not sure but I don't think there's any relation.

• Then there had to be gigantic cows.

• No but drink it anyway. It'll strengthen your bones.

• Why do you want to grow tall... to bust some balls?

What Girls Said 10

• It strengths bones. Height is determined by genetics. Look at other members of your extended family, and you will see your possible maximum height.

• some brands more than others. I forgot what brand leads to height increase but my friend's younger brother drank a certain brand of milk as a child and he is almost 7 feet tall and very intelligent as well - research shows a positive correlation between height and intelligence.

• I cannot guarantee that, height isn't something you can control.

• No, it makes your bones stronger.

• I don't think so but it does have its benefits as long as you are not allergic to it I think

• It strengthens your bones but no it won't make you taller.

• Well, it does strengthen your bones

• It has calcium which helps your bones, so if you drink a lot of it over time it might help

• If you drink 14 litres of milk a day for 3 years you'll grow at least 5 cm.

• Milk is for baby cows and not humans. (: