Do you feel like you need coffee or anything that has caffeine in it to wake you up in the morning?

Do you need a boost to wake you up?

What Guys Said 8

• I drink green tea every morning, and I occasionally have coffee in the morning as well if I am really exhausted!

• It depends on what I'm doing.

• Coffee or not i'm always sleepy lol

• Nope don't need it.

• Not really, I just like coffee.

• Nope 💁

• Nahh

• Did you know caffiene has good benefits for you if you are a woman?

• 17d

It can also help you if you are an asthmatic.

What Girls Said 9

• Not really. I like coffee and have it occasionally. Had a cup this morning. But I don't *need* it, I'm not addicted to it, and I don't really feel an energy spike after drinking it either. Maybe it helps a little bit if I didn't sleep very well and feel groggy, but otherwise I can't really tell a difference.

• I only started drinking coffee a few years ago. After I finished college. But now the first thing I do is make a cup each morning.

• God yes. I'm day 2 off caffeine and I would seriously stab someone in the eye with a fork for a cup of coffee right now. This headache is unbelievable and I have work tomorrow. Kind of feel sorry for my colleagues

• nope
    Caffeine doesn't do anything for me
    If I wanna wake up I have to sleep early or force myself to wake up.

I noticed if I am really sleepy, walking/cardio helps

• Nope.

• Oh hell yes.

Cooooffffeeeeee

• Only recently have I needed coffee to keep me alert. Black with a ton of hazelnut creamer.

• No I need something else! 😛

• Green tea every morning