How many beers does it take for you to get drunk?

I know it depends on the kind of beer... but just in general, how many for you personally?

25d Ayy... good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like beer... haha

What Girls Said 34

• I have no idea about beer but we were playing drunk 20 questions a while ago :P Whoever got it wrong or didn't get it in the 20 questions had to take a drink. I think that I lost every game except one and I got drunk very, very quickly. I was drinking vodka straight from the bottle because apparently I thought that was a good idea and then just drinking cloudy lemonade after it. I think that I was tipsy after about four gulps of vodka and I had to stop once I drank half the bottle and I think that was really only about 15cl? I'm a super big lightweight, I was stumbling around trying to take a shower half naked whilst crying after that :P

• Hmm if I drink 2 root beers with 5.8% alcohol I'll definitely feel giggly af. Lol

1) don't want beer belly lol tight tummy is where it's at
    2) last time the kitchen staff took me out to a club and kept buying me these vodka lemonades that I was just chugging down and after about... 4? I was touching myself while dancing in circles and tried kissing another girl... and even worst!!! A guy i didn't like got to dance with me because I was feeling nice 🙄

I'm afraid to get drunk Lolol but I've been curious about trying lsd with my sexy girl at home with close friends lol

• One beer or definitely two is all it takes for me to get drunk.
    (I used to hate beer, too, until my boyfriend and I discovered the annual craft beer festival that goes on downtown. Which sparked a love for (mostly local craft beers) in both of us.) 🍻

• My mom only had a shot of vodka and two glasses of wine and she got drunk as fuck and came home complaining about random shit lmao
    But beers are low in alcohol... my parents give no shits if I have beer or wine (just stuff like vodka and so on), so i've probably had 7-8 at once but I only got a little tipsy (my parents weren't around that time..)

• Around the "bottom" of the 3rd beer.

That's why my limit is 2. Though, I usually stick to 1.

• Not really a big beer person. But when I do drink beer it takes a bunch to just get a buzz feeling. I prefer vodka/rum or even whiskey. The one thing that gets me feeling drunk pretty quick is moonshine, especially if its something like maple flavored moonshine. It doesn't have as much of a bitter taste so you are much more likely to keep tippin back the glass.

• Ugh I'm if I wanna get drunk I don't do it with beer. I like whiskey and vodkas... chasers not required 😏
    But hmmmm two 40s don't do anything for me soooo by the third I assume I should feel it. And I'm not talking crappy lite beer. I'm talking 5.4% give or take some.0s
    I like reds, stouts are good too

• Probably not much. I've never had alcohol so I haven't built up a tolerance.

• Around 5-7. I'm very good at hiding how drunk I really am, but after about that many I'll pass out so that's what I based the number on.

• 3 ounces... im a light weight ;)

• at 5 I start feeling the effects :P

• Depends on diff factors, like if im mad or if I've eaten so on. I love my bud light and typically ill stop around 15 or my hangovers will slam me.

• I don't know i don't drink.

• I don't like beer.
    I had 5/6 ciders though and I was tipsy, but that's the most I've ever drunk.

• Never gotten drunk off beer hahah not super strong.

• I don't drink beer, but half a margarita will get me tipsy.

• I don't care for beer, but it does take a lot for me to get drunk.

• I'm guessing one?

• Sorry hun, I ain't drinking. Not now, not ever

• At least 9

• Just couple lol

• like 1 or 2

• I've never had beer ever 😂

• I rarely drink but if I do a couple & I'm all giggly.

• Depends on altitude and food intake

• I don't drink! But I've tasted beer and didn't really like it, it tastes okay if you rim the glass with salt though :)

• I don't drink beer it's gross

• I hate beer! But it literally takes me like half a glass of wine to get pretty tipsy. Smh.

• Zero. Because I don't drink beer.

• around 4 or 5

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 20

• It's not a matter of how many, but what kind of beer and how fast you drink it. If you aren't drinking very fast, the alcohol from beer can leave the system as fast as you drink it. So you never get drunk. There are also other factors including how well you handle alcohol.

How many have I drank? I've drank more than twenty beers in a day without getting drunk. I've also drank just a few beers and gotten pretty tipsy.

• It really depends on,
    if/when I ate?
    If I'm only drinking beer?
    how fast I drink them.

I use to not eat (so I get drunk quicker) and would "pre-game" before going to the bar (to save $$). I would chug 6<8 beers so I had a slight buzz (not drunk).

I really can't get "Drunk" off of beer Only... because it's so hard for me to drink enough quickly. I usually get bloated feeling before I get drunk. I have a Kegorator at home so I can drink a lot of beer.

I can get "drunk" if I'm mixing (chasing shoots with beer). I get a little wild (but aren't a bad drunk) when parting.

• I am Canadian, so our beer is pretty good. 5% beers are about 6, 4.0% about 7-8, 6% about 5.

• Swamp water aka bud light would probably take me half a case. Good microwave beer only a few. I don't drink beer anymore tho. Hard liqour usually whiskey or sometimes rum. I have been known to drink a full handle of one. Not anymore I'd say less than 10 drinks I'd be hammered. I only have one or two now.

• I've never gotten drunk off beers, I'd probably need to chug so many... and no one wants to drink that much liquid.

• This is sad. 2 will get me drunk. lol

I don't drink at all!. A few times a year I will go to the bar and have a beer. After the first I'm buzzing, after the second, I'm walking completely crooked.

HOWEVER, I can drink much more alcohol and am not the type of drunk who forgets or don't have control of my actions.

• I don't drink as much as I used to but I reckon I would be well on my way after 4 pints.

• Proper european (Czech, German, Belgian) beer or the watered down murrican stuff?

European beer depends on the time frame, but usually takes like 5-6 litres for me to be at my drunkness peak. American beer probably is a lot more than that.

• Define drunk! Six or seven pints and I'll be feeling it, but I won't be *drunk*

• I'm weird with alcohol. I can't get beyond buzzed without vomiting, so I've never really been drunk. Kinda sucks

• Beer is gross... also, it's not even strong. I'll take something a bit harder

• The last time I drank beer was October, 1983. That shit is disgusting.

• None as I don't drink beer.

• I need to have like a whole wine bottle in order to get drunk.

• Sounds like a field trip! Let's just start drinking and find out shall we?

• I'll be feeling 3 or 4, but I can drink 20+ and still be coherent.

• I drunk by drinking a damn alcohol coffee and it destroy my throat.

• I haven't had any alcohol in many months so its probably 2 beers.

• I wouldn't know

• Depends on intake speed, and the beer itself. If I were to chug, maybe 2-3 to feel something but just drinking slowly 3 (I'm talking at least 15-20 minutes between beers