Would you try a pho burrito?

Eating lunch today, saw a pho burrito at a vietnamese restaurant... it just sounds so wrong. Mexinamese or Vietnican? I don't know, i wasn't feelin' it.

Would you try a pho burrito?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks delicious to me I'd eat it 😋

• 22d

i guess im the only one against it... im a bit of a traditionalist i guess... it just doesn't sound right...

what about sushi lasagna or oyster burger

• 22d

sushi lasagna yes... oyster burger.. i like oysters... but in a burger might be too weird. i'd try it at least

• 22d

Funny there is actually a place near my house that sells... oyster burgers. Turns out, im not really interested in those either.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd try it
    but pho is all about the broth
    burritos aren't soupy!
    just from looking at it, seems like a one time endeavor for me

What Guys Said 13

• i would try but I doubt I'd like, I don't think the burrito could replace the soup.

• I have probably had pho before, but I can't recall the taste. I'd probably try pho again first before a pho burrito, but I'm willing to try a lot of things. At least once, anyway.

• Try maybe, hoping not to feel sorry after 30 seconds :o

• Of course I would try it! Pho is great... burritos are great... a pho burrito must be great too! 😅

• I might but then again you never know what they may put in that, since that culture does eat dog😊

• This this mexican + falafel place near my house they have a falafel burrito. And yeah that looks weird...

• Despite all the shit that's going on in this country, I fucking love living here because we invent stuff like this.

That said, pho broth is a huge flavor and texture component of pho.

That said, I would DEFINITELY try it... at least, twice. I never try new things only once, it's not enough to get a fair assessment.

I think it'd be good, but no replacement for pho.

Pretty unique creation though, gotta give them credit for that.

• Nah, probably not. A soup burrito? No thanks. There are some things that don't need to be fused.

• have never heard of this or seen it in India.

• Only if there isn't any pig, dogs, cats, flies, cockroaches meat in it. If its halal I will try it

• that looks yummy

• Looks good to me!

• 22d

im surprised you didn't say it looked toxic :P

• 22d

Feed them half of your weird burrito.

• 21d

Turns out that their EBT cards only cover food from a grocery store and not weird burritos.

• Looks good!!

What Girls Said 9

• They call that a Sushiritto. I wouldn't mind trying it if they sold it where I am.

• Looks soooo good. I already love pho, so in a burrito I'd probably like it.

• Never had pho before, but I'd try it. It looks good.

• 22d

pho is fantastic, its my favorite... m not sure about the phorrito though

• That looks really good actually. As long as it wasn't like expensive I think it'd be worth a try

• If I knew what was in it

• That actually looks good

• I'll try anything

• Looks good, I want one now!!

• oh shit , I'm hungry af and my mouth watery