What do you eat/drink when you are sick?

I feel like dyingggggggg and I have no appetite :(what do you eat/drink when you are sick?

0|1
19|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Pizza.

:O you need a pizza transfusion ASAP!

1|0
    0|0
    • 17d

no appetite! my throat hurts :(

• Show All
    • 17d

angelo noooooo! bye bye :( I want a pink coffin lmao

• 17d

Pink leopard print? XD they also have ninja turtles coffins.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Chicken soup and noodles, or vegetable soup. Anything warm and hot is ideal if I was feeling sick. I'd keep drinking as much water as possible, just to stay hydrated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheerio's!

My go-to "Holy crap, I'm dying" food!

They're usually about the only thing I can stomach. No milk, just dry, plain Cheerio's. I just munch on them, straight out of the box.

1|0
    0|0
  • Souls duh it's in your username 😜

Skip the medicine go with real honey for a sore throat. Chicken broth and water. Take zinc and Vitamin C.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually stick to soup such as chicken noodle soup or hot and sour soup. Sometimes, I eat porridge also. Drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest so your body can recover.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's strange, but eating hashbrowns is usually more effective at curing my headaches than taking tylenol or advil. I don't know why, but it works for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat Lipton cup of soup, Oriental noodles , Chicken broth
    I know i just got over Strep throat hope you feel better

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken soup always makes me feel a little better

1|0
    0|0

• Soup, tea, hot water with lemon and honey, ginger ale, orange juice, toast

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Porridge, Hot soup, Noodle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Orange juice, soup and water.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tea With honey and rum for a sore throat

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Drink: Juice, ginger ale, and water (with some sort of flavoring, like a Mio squirt or even just plain lemon juice)

Eat: Whatever sounds good on my throat and/or stomach. Brothy soup, baked potato, toast, rice, pasta either plain (when my stomach's upset) or with spicy tomato sauce (when my nostrils need clearing), fruit, crackers, just whatever I can get down. When I was sick last week, the only thing I thought I could eat one day was Chick Fil A lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate ice cream is my go to when im feeling shitty. Its amazing, im pretty sure it cures anything because I've been sick many times, every time i get sick i eat chocolate ice cream and i have not yet failed to recover from any illness I've had.

1|0
    0|0
  • Homemade chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese with bacon. Feel better girlie!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of fluids

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot tea, hot spiced cider, ginger ale, Sprite 7up, crackers, soup crackers. Usually not much at all if I'm sick I normally don't have much of an appetite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea with honey.

1|0
    0|0
  • Crackers & Water... and soup 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • water, hot tea with lemon, and this hot and spicy ramen soup that you buy in the convenience store for cheap. that ramen can clear your nose faster than a day quill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken soup! It is truly the nectar of the gods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea, orange juice, soup. Those are the go to things when I'm sick. Plus anything else I feel for, I don't usually have an appetite when I'm sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember the last time I was sick. :/
    You can try drinking ginger tea or dome warm lemonade with honey. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken soup is lovely ❤️❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • soup. Warm some water and put a couple of drops of lemon and honey. Get some sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken noodle soup, orange juice, hot green tea with dark whiskey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to drink Gatorade... my favorite "sick" food is cheese mashed potatoes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggnog, herbal tea, or vegetable soup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I eat chicken noodle soup, crackers, or jello and as for the drinks anything with lime will help settle your stomach like sprite, Sierra mist, or 7-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fast. Best for healing.

1|0
    0|0