Do you use microwave?

or would u rather eat ur food cold like me (:

What Girls Said 7

• yes.

• Not to cook. Just to warm up soup or pasta. Also to pop popcorn or make baked potatoes.

• Cold food = amazing food. Particularly pizza or leftover lo-mein

• 14d

haha ya its not that bad but like.. my food at work today was cold... n i was like i could use micro.. but i was like naaa caveman style fuck it

• 14d

Cavemen are the best

• 14d

haha ill b ur caveman anyday lmao

• I use the microwave to heat food and that's it. I don't use it to cook anything for me

• Yeah

• 13d

@rgb008 because of work/family/other circumstances I'm going to have to spend my first Christmas day on my own, already I'm trying to work out how to fit a full turkey in my microwave! lol

• 13d

@AndrewMG haha aw!

• 13d

@rgb008 it is tragic but I'm tempted to sell footage of me trying to cook Christmas dinner to the nearest comedy club so they can make a fortune! lol

• I use an oven and a stovetop

• If it's not that it's the toaster oven

What Guys Said 7

• No, it causes cancer.

• Yes for popcorn

• If the choices are limited to 'cold' or 'microwaved' I would prefer to starve. Options include boiling, baking, broiling, braising, roasting, frying, steaming and probably a few others.

• No I use the microwave lol.

• Yeah, I mainly use to reheat food. I don't like eating cold food.

• Yea I just did for ma milk.