Do you ever break your own food and drink rules on accident?

Damn it!!! I was so proud of going five months without soda. I just got home and completely forgot about it and had a Dr pepper :/ I was so thirsty and my niece left a really cold one on the table. Lmao it was really good though... currently enjoying my last few sips¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really no.

The only rules I have is
    No fried shit
    No soda
    I also don't eat past a certain time but I break that every once in a while.

What Guys Said 20

• I do that all the time. I have specific rules for when to buy soda, when to buy sweats and snacks and etc. I've even made checklists that should be checked out under specific circumstances before I can do anything.

• I have a rule not to drink alcoholic drinks. I drink sugary soft drinks only on a few occasions. I prefer to drink fruit juice. In food , I don't eat very spicy things , I try to avoid sugary foods like cakes , ice creams , chocolate , etc to bare minimum. I don't eat fast foods. I prefer to eat home cooked foods. I eat only sufficient food , never fill my stomach fully. And I drink lot of water but no soda.

• I usually avoid alcohol on weeknights, and fast food on weekday lunches. Sometimes stuff just happens and you need to be flexible. One lapse doesn't kill you.

• Yeah.. accident.. let's call it that :D

• 10d

It was though

• 10d

Then why did you open it? Got a feet fetish or something? 😂😂

• 10d

No I was just curious... I was like wtf why does this person have feet on his pic. Feet are actually gross. I don't like them.

• Regularly, by design. On my way from 90 kg to 75, and part of the strategy is to cheat once a week or so.

• No, I'm too disciplined to break rules by accident and especially not food and drink rules because I'm Muslim.

• 1|0
  • My rules are to eat as much as possible, and sometimes I forget to eat... If I don't eat all the time, I get skinny-fat. It's odd. I get exhausted on eating.

• Lmaoo good job!

• its been more than a year, im avoiding soda.

• @Redstang88 said it best.
    But yeah, what food rules

• Only when the desert table is staring at me with those seductive, sugary eyes.
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I don't have food or drink rules.

• Nope never. can't break the rules if you don't have any ;)

• Yes
    I'M dieting and on a cheat day I ate too much and long story short I cheated for two weeks😂😂

• All the time lol
    I messed up no shave November lol

• I eat like a horse and I dont gain an ounce

• Yolo... have a cheat day once in a while👍

• 10d

I'm trying to create a lifestyle so I can't have cheat days lol... I've gone 4 years without soda ugh! back when my skin was amazing and I was thinner. :(

• 10d

Yerp lol *opens the fridge*

• 10d

Haha😂

• Oh I never drink sofa unless I'm using it as a mixer for an alcoholic drank. Lol 😊

• I don't have any, I'm out of shape but too lazy to set rules XD haha

What Girls Said 8

• Hmm, not really. I do it on purpose sometimes though. I'm allergic to strawberries but I love the taste of them and sometimes will sneak a strawberry milkshake or yoghurt or something in and pray the reaction isn't too strong and my reaction goes away before anyone notices I did it :P

• I don't have any drink or food rules because I'm already so picky that if I established that I'd probably consume nothing lol

• yes i have. i am not able to eat soy. on occasions i find myself getting nachos from the place where i work, and then i remember there is soy in them. i end up eating them anyway.

• Whenever I do this I just say fuck it and eat what I want for the whole day

• at least once every 2 weeks 🙃

• Nah, I cheat a lot. I can't help it :/ :(

• Nope, I stopped drinking soda, but if I see it and reach for it, then I know I am reaching for it.

• I don't ever set food rules for myself cause I 💜 food.