What are some easy salad recipes?

With no kale, or celery.

I hate those.

Updates:
9d Thanks everyone

2|0
10|12

What Guys Said 12

• Don't kick and scream just yet, kale is a supercharged leaf.. defiantly find ways to Get that in. It's great mixed in smoothies with fruit

Salades get like mixed greens, or baby spinach
    Simple italian, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, seal salt, and slices of parmesano. Or just oil and balsamic. Amazing

Or maybe greek style
    Lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, olives, feta cheese, oregano, salt, olive oil and a Squeeze of lemon

1|0
    0|0
    • 9d

I used to be fine with kale, but I read that eating it raw is bad for Thyroid

• If you're just getting into salads, I recommend the caesar. The dressing is super easy to make and the greens are crispy, which tends to be easier on the salad novices.

Mayo
    Anchovy
    Garlic
    Lemon Juice
    Salt/Pepper
    Dijon
    Vegetable Oil

Blend it up in food processor and adjust the seasoning. Then toss it with romaine lettuce pieces and top it with parmesan. It's the ultimate gateway salad!

0|0
    0|1
  • greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions is a simple salad i make

you can always add fruit like mandarin oranges, cranberries or strawberries. nuts can add good flavor and protein

0|0
    0|0
  • I make my own every week for lunch at work. Iceberg lettuce with green/red peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, shredded carrots and low fat shredded cheese.

$10 for a week's worth of lunch.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10d

do you eat raw mushroom?
      I can't seem to like the taste of mushroom unless it is properly cooked

• 10d

Yeah, I get the sliced mushrooms from the supermarket. Tastes fine to me.

• Chopped iceberg lettuce,
    Red cabbage, tomatoes, and a hard boiled egg

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of salad you're looking for. Personally, I like a good Cobb salad; chicken caesar isn't bad, either. Or you could go simple and just do a garden salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Romance Lettuce. Dressing. Croutons. Caesar salad (substitute spinach if you don't like lettuce)

I'd say taco salad but you'd complain it wasn't easy enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Salad recipes? Just put shit in a bowl...

3|0
    0|0
  • Put lettuce in a bowl and eat it

1|0
    0|0
  • cucumber, onion, capsicum, Beets, Carrot. and sometimes i mix the garlic sauce in the salad.
    you can add chicken too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mix bacon, bacon, bacon, and bacon.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can toss a mean salad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Tossed Salad is the Easiest Here, Dear... Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, croutons if you like them. Put your own Favorite Dressing on, On the Side. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • 9d

Thank you for the Like, hun.. Mom is making an easy Ceaser's Salad on Saturday. xx

• Jello salad, lettuce salads, dessert salads?

Portillo's Chop is one of the best I enjoy:

www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/.../...ad.html

0|0
    0|0
  • Option 1
    -spinach
    -red onion
    -cherry tomatoes
    -balsamic dressing

Option 2
    -mushroom
    -romaine lettuce
    -boiled egg
    -fresh cracked black pepper
    -lemon dressing

Option 3
    -arugula
    -goat cheese
    -sun dried tomatoes

The ingredients are very much interchangeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocket, shaved Parmesan, thin sliced red onion with a honey mustard dressing

Thinly sliced Savoy cabbage, slivered almonds, spring onions, packet of fried noodles and dressing

Shredded cabbage and carrot, baby spinach leaves with thinly sliced apples

Baby spinach, peeled carrot (slice with a potato peeler), roasted sweet potato and feta with balsamic dressing

These are my fav easy ones anyway 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • spinach, pecans, cranberries and chicken, some people add blue cheese to them.

Greek salads: romaine lettuce, olives, persian cucumbers, feta cheese, olive oil.

1|0
    0|0
  • breakfast salad: lettuce, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, dressing.

0|0
    0|0
  • salad with chicken or duck. Just go on internet they're tons of cheap, easy and fast recipe to make

0|0
    0|0
  • look up the bergdorf goodman waldorf salad

0|0
    0|0
  • My go-to is similar to this www.barefeetinthekitchen.com/.../...ad-recipe.html
    And it's delicious. Everybody loves it, even people who don't really like salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pick up phone.
    Order pizza.

(lol jk)

0|0
    0|0