Favorite meal to eat after a long deserving day (sky is the limit) 😋😁?

want as much detail as possible 🍽🍷

cold homemade lemonade (with big ice cubes), some brown rice with corn, steak, cheese from Chipotle, avocado, celery, cold beet juice, pineapples, and a gaint chocolate milk shake. Then I have your permission to die 😂😂🙌🙌🛌🌃

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Homemade pasta, homemade red sauce and 2 big meatballs! A glass of red wine, of course.. then some strawberry shortcake 😊

0|1
    0|0
    • 12d

what time may I come over for dinner 😁😁👏👏

• Show All
    • 12d

In that case, you're invited anytime.. I'll cook for you as much as you'd like!

• 11d

well , hahaha thats what we call mutual respect 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• Traditional Thanksgiving style food and I will be having that tomorrow. But first I'll be fasting for 24 hours so I can appreciate my Thanksgiving meal

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just a big bucket of coffee thanks! OHHH and a swirly straw to drink with it :P

0|1
    0|0
    • 12d

interesting @mooky06 what kind of coffee , say you had unlimited resources, what would be your blueprint 🖊 for your perfect coffee?🤓🤓

• 12d

Just a strong cappuccino, 1 teaspoon of sugar, milk froth with chocolate sprinkles on top :D

• 12d

😣 that sounds soothing @mooky06 😏😏, do you own a cat or have hobbies that revolve around art or music?

• Ice cream
    More ice cream
    And oh yeah
    Ice cream

0|1
    0|0
  • Miso soup with extra tofu and seaweed. Yum!

0|1
    0|0
    • 12d

never heard of it but hey! if it works I am open minded 😊😊

• Show All
    • 12d

I've been a vegetarian for a very long time, lol.

• 11d

hmm you two know your stuff , ok is seaweed still good though?

What Guys Said 1

• I usually decide what to eat after smoking a nice joint. ;) nothing beats that shit after a hard day.

0|1
    0|0