What do you think about this new burger?

McDonalds introduces a new burger... filled with Nutella!
But only in Italy for now :/
Do you think it tastes good?

• I don't know but I'm willing to give it a try
  • I doubt the combination of Nutella with meat will taste good
  • Of course it tastes great, Nutella is <3
    Vote C
  • I don't like Nutella 💔
    Vote D
I love Nutella... but I have my doubts that this combination will taste good
oops I think I'm wrong, it doesn't contain any meat 😅😅😅

"but instead of a uniform slab of beef in the middle, it has a big gooey center of Nutella hazelnut and cocoa spread"

Most Helpful Girl

• So, is it just nutella and bread? Who would buy that? You can buy loaves of bread and a jar of nutella anytime you want to. (Which, as most of us know, tastes good.) There is nothing creative or innovative about this product. Also, there is absolutely no nutritious value. When that product comes to America, we're going to get even fatter than we already are. (That's IF people buy it. Anyone can go to a store right now and buy hamburger buns and nutella.)

I think they've run out of ideas. They're just slapping some chocolate onto bread and calling it their own. I'm sure it tastes good, but I'm not going to buy it. I don't even eat fast food to begin with.

• yeah when I read about it I thought it's a regular hamburger with meat... but apparently it's not so nothing special anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• So basically like every sandwich from childhood XD

P. S.: There's actually no meat in it, it's just the buns and the Nutella.
    fortune.com/.../

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 39

• No. Might as well put melted chocolate on that and add some sugar.

I'd rather eat:

foodnetwork.sndimg.com/.../...berry-sauce_s4x3.jpg

Mmmm. It's so bad for you but it's so delicious. I'd rather split a funnel cake with someone than eat the monster Mc D has created.

• I'd try it out of curiosity but I'm not sitting here salivating for it by any means.

• And I thought McDonalds couldn't get more fatty...

• read update

• Just bread and nutella is too plain for me 😐 Would NEVER pick it, na thanks.

• yeah thought it's a regular burger but apparently just some boring bread with nutella... so nothing special at all anymore

• Nutella is disgusting. And was this on an official McDonald's website because if not I feel like this is Photoshop.

• It's from McDonald's Italy twitter account. I'm sure you can find it on the Italian McDonald's page too. There's an Italian user here who had it already too... so no fake lol

• Lol okay just wondering. Still pretty gross. I know it's just a Nutella sandwhich same as two pieces of bread, but the whole idea of Nutella just baffles me.

• I can't imagine be it's a good combination but knowing mcdonald's, I'm sure they did tons of research.

• that is soo wrong, i actually dont think i could eat that, and i can eat a lot of different stuff.

• did you read the update? it's without meat. actually really nothing special

• no didn't see it, nutella and bread, i could eat it but it doesn't really sound all that original.. i do like nutella tho

• Woah... you scared me for a second. Reading the poll options, I really thought there is meat in that sandwich. I was like no way I would eat it if there is meat!
    Even though I don't like McDonald's, I'm willing to order that Nutella goodness burger because I have a sweet tooth and I simply adore Nutella.

• Why aren't people liking Nutella, yumix? :o

• I don't know, but it seems like most don't read the update... I fucked up I guess πŸ˜…

• I love Nutella, but you can't mix it with meat 😡

• It depends on the bread haha

• Ugh, no, thank you.

• I think I'd like it. I mean, i already like bread with Nutella so I think this shouldn't be any different.

• Soo i should pay to eat something that i can easily make at home. I feel like when i go all the way to Mcdonalds and decide to fill my body with junk then it should at least be something worth all the calories and the time it took getting there lol

• Im a vegetarian

• read the update

• Soo it's a mcdonalds quality bun with nutella on it? Still sounds like I would be better off buying bread and nutella at the supermarket :)

• 😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

• oh my <3
    I just had a burger from macdo and they didn t have that! :o

• I am not a fan of nutella lol

• Nutella is an invention of the Gods. I really wanna try this

• That looks nasty as fuck

• can at least one person read the update please? lol

• Lol sorry still nasty as fuck. You can make it at home. But then again I was never a fan of Nutella

• Nutella is life

• Sounds horrible.

• i'm not a fan of nutella

• Disgusting

• I'm not giving it a try, this will only be bad for the environment bc palm oil :/ I know, I'm a debbie downer, I just think orangutans are cute.

• Ewwwww

• I don't like Nutella πŸ’”
    *coughs*
    Sorry. ( '-')

• this changes everything

• Huh? O. o
      Sorry Yumix. It is just that Nutella, well it is not delicious. I don't know why people like it.
      *sniff*
      (Q-Q)

• That looks disgusting

• Ewwwww

• no way ew

• Phat ass it makes you phat!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• That's nasty

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 22

• Reminds me of the Dorayakis XD
    www.justonecookbook.com/.../...New-III-600x900.jpg

yeah I might try one. I doubt it's going to beat dorayaki but we'll see.

• Some things should just be left uncombined.

• That's actually a great idea. Chocolate on a croissant is a great combination.

• Godiva dark chocolate

• It isn't that I don't like it, it's that I'm allergic to it. But setting that aside, I can't imagine how that combination of flavors would taste.

• read the update. no meat

• Ah. Well, still, a chocolate burger? Why wouldn't I just get a shake? All the calories and none of the chewing. ;)

• Sounds like a weird combo I would try it only if I didn't have to pay for it lol.

• It's just a Nutella with bread which anyone can make. Ridunklous

• Tried it a couple days ago cause why not. It tastes like shit tbh, maybe its because im not a huge fan of nutella

• As if McDonalds can't be any more unhealthy.

• Yea that looks fucking retarded

• Im allergic to nuts and stuff.

• I'm gonna like

• Ugh. I hate nutelka but besides that. Um yuck?

• I feel americas obesity rates for kids and teenagers is about to go up.

• An obese person down voted me lol but seriously obesity is a serious problem among American teens. Go to the mall and you see legions of American kids waddling back and forth. The blame can only be put on parents and I fear for the next generation.

• meat is either spicy or with no flavor if you make it sweet it starts to suck

• Sounds pretty gross. Well @Jxpxtxr what do you really think? You like chocolate.

• Sounds like a terrible combination.

• Reminds me of Dorayaki :D

• So it's a brioche.

• I don't like the idea of nutella put on top of meat

• I would eat it if it was not from McDonalds

• Yeah it should be good. It doesn't have meat in it by the way

• yeah I wrote that in the update. saw it too late

• I'm almost only on my PC and I just go through the questions feed and open them all in a new tab and then work through them

• I used to do that before they made it where you can answer without opening them. Now I just click on polls, scroll through and leave a reply on anything that looks interesting