What kind of food do you HATE?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweet stuff mixed with stuff that's not "supposed to be" sweet, in my head at least. Sooo... salad, pizza, any kind of meat, most breads, chips, salsa, buffalo wings... get it? I only like sweet to be with sweet stuff. Like cake, ice cream, brownies, pastries, shit like that. I just cannot stand sweet stuff mixed with spicy or savory and such things.

Most Helpful Girl

• The smell of beef... repulsive!
    Especially being boiled extra repulsive!

It smells and tastes really bad!! As if putting a spoon full of lard in your mouth. Yewk!!

What Guys Said 21

• Root Beer.
    Many love it and swear by it, but I can't even stand the smell. There was a subway I used to go to where the drink machine had the sprite tinged with some root beer taste. It made me go to water instead.

It doesn't matter whether it is the cheap canned stuff or the more expensive bottled stuff. I can't do root beer. Bleeeehhh. Everything about it I hate with an fiery anti root beer passion.

Every once in awhile, I try it and think "keep an open mind! Your taste buds may have changed..." but I still find I hate it every time :(.

Besides that, I'm pretty awful when it comes to spicy food. When I go with my friends to some local Mexican restaurants, I seem to always get the wimpiest and least spicy things on the menus haha

• Tomato aspic. Must have been invented to hide the taste of poison.

• 12d

Damn, it looks horrible

• 12d

I feel like it might be a reasonable conclusion if it looked the least bit compelling. Like... if you wanna poison me... this would not be the way to go. I'd be like "Eat this? Mmmm no thanks. Pass."

• 12d

@BrighteyedAsh But ou could hide the taste of even arsenic in it easily. It tastes like arsenic anyway.

• Pickled anything.
    In the days before refrigeration a necessary evil that has somehow managed to fianagle its sneaky way to the status of delicacy. Yeach.

Running a fair bit behind but still on the inedible list is anything squash-like, including zucchini/ courgette, aubergine / eggplant and pumpkins.

• Liver and/or onions.

• Filipino food. I've given it many chances, but I just cannot get myself to enjoy most of it, unfortunately.

The only Filipino foods that I've tried and liked are lumpia (like egg rolls) and flan (dessert).

• 12d

The lumpia I had was very simple - it had some spicy ground pork and some shredded lettuce, that's about it.

• 12d

YOU DON'T LKE LUMPIA? OMG they're sso good! We get a tray and it goes by so quick!! My bf's family had flan at Thanksgiving today but I have yet to try it. I was too full! We also had plantain eggrolls which were amazing. <3

• Vegetables!

• Konnyaku

• Tuna casserole. UGH.

• If it's food I will eat it

• Fish

• Eggplants. You can have them marinated, parmigiana, or whatever. They just give me nausea.

• everything taste good when you're hungry

• I hate Chinese food.

• Fried because it add only fat to our body and make us become a home of disease. It can be tasty but it can't be healthy.

• Eastern European food doesn't satisfy me for some reason.
    I'm alright with most other culture's food though.

• 13d

Ohh come on! russian food is good! Ochin Horosho!

• 13d

@sweetshyguy Not meaty enough. I once ate human flesh cooked when I was travelling. It was so good, nothing comes close to it. It was like a mix between pork and beef, but better and chewier. The only thing that I ate that tasted better was goat brain curry.

I understand why it is illegal. It isn't because of prions. It is because humans taste better than most animals. It could get addictive.

• 13d

@sweetshyguy Only thing other than meat that satisfies me is really cheesy or spicy food.

• eggs

• I hate chinese food.

• Liver and onions.

• soup, spaghetti

• i like all of them

• deez nuts

What Girls Said 19

• These are a couple main foods that I hate. Not only do they taste bad to me, but they are not the healthiest, not counting garlic, Indian, and Lebanese food.
    1. Fried onion
    2. Tomato sauce tastes horrible sometimes
    3. Too much garlic on a dish
    4. McDonald's french fries
    5. Greasy red meat
    6. Burger especially if there is only meat and onion in it... bleh
    7. Indian spices, so I hate all Indian food. Anything with Indian spices, I refuse to eat
    8. Lebanese food is added on my list too. I went to a Lebanese restaurant Kanoon and I hated the food.

• I wouldn't say I hate them, but I really don't like baked beans. But I do refuse to eat any part of an animal's head or genitalia. Eyeballs, brains, I gag just thinking about it.

• I can't stand milk (I know it's not considered 'food') and jelly, I just hate the texture.

• Most fish, I only like cod (has the least fishy taste LOL)

• Umm peas?

• Processed meat

• Not a seafood fan.

• soy. it is the bane of my existence.

• Any kind of cheese

• i pretty much like about anything except for organ meat.

• Veal and fast food. I used to love fast food and now I hate it haha.

• mac and cheese. I know.. I know.

• indian food

• Bland food.
    If it ain't spice, it ain't nice.

• Coleslaw

• > Any food that has anything to do with bugs
    > most seafood

• Black licorice
    Brussel sprouts
    Tofu

• spicy

• Sea food