Do you eat breakfast, or skip it?

Many people I know don't eat breakfast. I usually have cereal for breakfast , cos if I miss it I start to feel faint by lunch time... due to going too long without eating

Most Helpful Guy

• If i skip it, ill most likely eat a coworker. I usually eat 3 times before lunch.

Most Helpful Girl

• I NEVER skip breakfast, my most important meal of the day. Or when I say breakfast I mean food after whenever I wake up lol cause my sleeping schedule is fucked as hell.

I don't know how people can skip breakfast, I'll pass out of low blood sugar if I don't eat something.

What Guys Said 12

• The one meal I would never ever miss is breakfast. Think about it. You have been about 12 hours without food! That is a fast that needs to be broken. Hence break-fast.
    My brother-in-law said it best. 'Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a peasant.'
    I love the American idea of steak and eggs at breakfast but a full Irish (or the full Monty if you prefer) is also pretty darn good.
    Another thing, your metabolic rate (how fast you burn calories) is at its peak in the morning, so it makes sense to pig out at breakfast. Typically we'll go for 2 fruit servings, like a banana and an orange, or a double helping of grapes, a good bowl of oatmeal with double cream and three or 4 tablespoons of chopped nuts or seeds (flax, pumpkin, sunflower, and pine nuts), and a boiled egg with a good whack of butter. A couple of cups of coffee.
    Another very important thing. After that 12+ hour fast you are dehydrated. I always have to remind myself to do this, but at least 500 ml water before breakfast is a must.
    If you must limit yourself to just cereal be sure to read the label as there is a ton of junk-food shit masquerading as 'cereal'. Best bets are All-Bran, Wheaties, Meusli or Oatmeal. With Oatmeal instant is fine and is ready in a jiffy. Spice it up with honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, a couple of tablespoons of frozen fruit of your choice (we use blueberries) or shred in a fresh apple or pear. On my way to work a bagel & cream cheese with a double espresso is another must.
    Damn! I'm getting hungry!

• I always get some sort of calories in when I wake up , but does it classify as breakfast it depends.
    Always fit my 3000 calories daily tho.

• I normally skip it. The only thing I have in the morning is black coffee and water.

• I skip it.

• I try to

• I sleep until like 10minutes before I have to go to class so I never eat breakfast

• I always try not to skip it.

• Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    If you miss it once in a while it isn't so bad, however if you're constantly missing it, you aren't getting the most out of you dietary needs. Thus, you won't have much energy to do anything.

• I try to skip it.

• I eat it ;) 4 toasts of nutella with a bowl of hot chocolate and some sparkling water

• always eat

• i miss sometimes when i stay in 🏡

What Girls Said 14

• I unfortunately do skip it & my body has now become used to that after years. I love sleeping, so I will sleep through morning time & then get up to go to work or do my other shit. Yes, I feel quite groggy until I eat. But as I said before, my body is so fucking used to skipping morning meals that I become sick & gag when forcing myself to eat breakfast. If I even wake up in the morning, that is. No idea why it's like that. Really sucks.

• I'll have something small on weekdays, but occasionally I just have coffee. On weekends I make breakfast for my boyfriend so I'll eat a full breakie then.

• I never ever skip breakfast. I can skip any meal, but not breakfast. I encourage others to do the same. It really is the most important meal of the day.
    I ear cereals too for breakfast. Many people don't recommend them, but I eat them since I was 12 and I am healthy. 😊😄

• I eat breakfast. I use to skip it, but now i just have something small so i don't faint (the same reason as you). So coffee with buttered toast or a croissant with egg and bacon

• I got used to it now that I live alone because if I skipped it I basically wouldn't eat anything all day long as I only eat when I'm at home

• Always a protein shake with half a frozen banana. I go to the gym most mornings, I'd feel too sick without something to eat

• Always eat it - once in a while, I'll get busy at work and forget to have lunch, but I don't make a habit of skipping meals.

• Yes. If I don't then I feel starving within an hour or two after I wake up.

• ig most days i skip it but I don't know im always busy so i eat when i can not neccesarily breakfast though

• it s the most impo meal for me XD

• I eat breakfast

• Usually skip it

• Of course I eat breakfast! Although I accidentally slept through it

• Ineat it unless I sleep through