Does seafood get people aroused?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Never noticed anything. Also never found a valid research proving that.

What Girls Said 5

• Only sushi.

• It's supposed to be an aphrodisiac like chocolate and other things. I wouldn't necessarily say it gets people aroused, but it probably stimulates the same parts of the brain as arousal.

• Oysters are supposed to. But like shrimp doesn't do it for me no

• I don't know only seafood I heard do that is oysters, seafood is my fav food

• i don't think so if it does then there is something wrong

What Guys Said 5

• Never. I have never once experienced that. Okay, I saw a prawn once that looked pretty erotic but eating it did nothing for me, lol.

• No, I don't think so.. And I read the Canadian girl's response as well lol.

• Only my tastebuds. The thought of simple pan fried scallops has me drooling uncontrollably.

• Oysters do so for men. They contain lots of zinc which is good for your testosterone. I dont know if it works for women.

• 10d

If oysters elevate testosterone to the point where an increase in libido is noticable, then they would turn women into sex beasts.

• 10d

@JustCallMeLeon the libido is more than only testosterone though. Other hormones come into play as well.

• 10d

True but a simple increase in testosterone WILL have major libido icreases both in male and females. Maybe this has to do with something else. A research challenge accepted! :)

• not sure i mean i love oysters. Never felt any difference. Maybe because i'm always horny lol