Do you bring your lunch to school or work?

Or you buy something? If so, How much does it cost?
If you are the kind of person who usually brings lunch, when do you prepare it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to bring food to work on most days but I'm usually lazy. Plus, I'm not a fan of the taste of reheated foods since there are only a number of foods that tastes good reheated (like soups or spaghetti).

I'm a picky and healthy eater so when I do go out for lunch, it's usually sushi. The place that I go to have daily lunch specials so it costs me around $15 for the meal.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do both. It really depends on what I had for dinner the night before, as I just pack that for my lunch, at work. Other times i buy it. Again also depending what i feel like eating. I spend almost $20.00 on lunch (lunch and a drink)

What Guys Said 4

• Bring lunch? I would rather starve!
    There's a Japanese fast food spot near the office that serves up a mean sushi and green tea. About €5 or €6 for vegetarian, more for sashimi style. When I want to splurge I'll go for a grilled chicken Caesar, about €10, usually with sparkling water. Perrier or Pellegrino.

• yeah i bring home made stuff which can range but its generally more on the healthy side

my work offers lunch but it is pretty rank

• I work at costco so it's costco pizza and hot dogs for me.

• I go to university, they give us free meals

What Girls Said 5

• i usually go and get something to eat. occasionally i will make something, but i dont feel like its worth it.

• Haha never, except from maybe an apple once in a semester ~ my faculty is in the city centre so there's lots of shops or cafes that offer food so when I do have lunch (and I often just don't) it can cost anywhere from 1-8€

• I try to bring my lunch, just pack it the night before. If I don't though buying fast food is around $15 (sandwiches, wraps, fresh salad) or if I go to a restaurant between $20-30

• very rarely
    I prefer to eat at home

I had brought fruit once, or salad I think
    I would bring noodles too

• I don't bring anything, and I don't usually buy anything while I'm there