Do you ever binge eat?

Yesterday I worked a wedding and then served all night too.. so basically I was on my feet for 14 hours. I was crazy tired and starving so I came home and literally ate EVERYTHING. I couldn't even fall asleep cause my stomach hurt so bad, despite how exhausted I was.

When I'm tired, my ability to recognize satiety is nonexistent.

• never
  • every once in awhile, not often
  • under certain conditions
  • all the time
  • other

What Guys Said 18

• Lol at you eating EVERYTHING xD I am picturing you with your head stuck in the refrigerator and bits of food and chicken bones flying out all around you as you make animal noises :P

I think we all have a binge every once in a while. Who here can honestly say that they've never eaten more than they needed to in a single sitting?

• When I'm exhausted, as you were, is when I might binge eat. I try to tell myself that I should not eat until after I've slept it off, but I don't always succeed

• 7d

Haha I do that too... On my way home last night I was like "I'm just guna ovstraight to bed"... nope, didn't happen lol

• Won't lie, I'll binge eat Asian Calamri or KFC sometimes when i've had a long day too.

• Fuuuuack. Did this on Thanksgiving. Literally ate myself into a coma. It's all good boyo we still young and that alpha metabolism.

• Around finals a bit. I snack like a fiend when I'm anxious about grades.

• What was the literally everything that you ate?

• i used to eat like that under boredom mostly but after working on the old diet and my habits i dont do that very much any more

• Yes, i get it i call it Anxiety eating.

• Thanksgiving.. otherwise its 1/2 a pizza pie, wings, 1/2 a bottle of soda.

• I don't stop eating. Does that qualify as binge eating?

• I once ate 36 pieces of chicken at KFC buffet 6 biscuits and 12 Pepsi Max on the fountain and I didn't gain an ounce

• Every once in a while, when I feel pressured to.

• Every once in a while

• At work, at home sometimes I do.
    But I just walk it off , thankfully I've got a good metabolism

• Only when im hungry.

• I once ate an entire XL pizza.

• You goofball :P

• I eat a fatass pasta dinner every night before leg day. I go ham on leg day.

What Girls Said 14

• Thanksgiving... >.>

One meal that was pretty much my day's worth of calories. Not consistently, no.

((P. S. you're probably going to get a few notifications from me. Going back through questions and my own notifications.)). ^-^

• I used to have a horrible binge eating problem.
    That's how I gained all my weight in the past that I had to lose. I could eat pints of ice cream, jars of peanut butter, packages of granola bars, etc in one sitting and not even feel full. Happy I got myself under control and am healthy now and eat normal portions haha
    I rarely ever let myself binge. Thanksgiving and other holidays are the only exceptions haha

• 7d

Hahah I'm glad you got it figured out. How did you stop doing it?

• 7d

Realized the negative toll it was having on my health.
      Cut out sweets and sugar for a little while. Ate filling meals of the right food, not junk lol. Keeps you fuller longer and working out daily.
      Took a few years and lots of messing up along the way, but I'm good now haha

• Oh I've been there. When the conditions are right, this 5'4" 115lb girl can eat a whole kitchen pantry. Lol.

• Almost never, but in situations like the ones you described - yes if I haven't eaten anything so I'm extremely hungry.

• I used to have issues with it. Not eating. Then binge eating. Then throwing up. Dangerous cycle. Now it only happens on a rare occasion.

• Yes unfortunately I do :( during my PMS season I binge eat 😭

• yea happens
    it s ok

• More than I should. I don't think about eating most of the time at work, so I go a bit overboard when I get home.

• Honestly, I don't remember the last time I binge ate.

• Too often

• Sometimes

• All the time. Yesterday I ate sushi and had a milkshake

• I do it sometimes. In fact, I did it yesterday.

• I'm on medication for it. So yes.