Is it rude to eat a lot of free samples but not buy anything?

What Guys Said 9

• After three free samples then you have to feel guilty about it

• It's all fair game at Costco.

• Haha, No, Fucking well played.

• Yeahhh a little, but it you mightbbe able to live with guilt if it tastes good

• No, that's human nature

• That would make my membership to Costco based on rudeness

• 10d

Lol somewhat true but you still do pay for the membership and purchase items from there.

• 9d

Of course I still buy stuff from Costco, but I'm a total freeloader. It's not harming anyone

• Why are we here? What is our purpose in life?

• Depends on where you are, I don't know if it's rude, but it's certainly not very classy

• No haha

What Girls Said 6

• If you are going in because you want a free meal, then yes it's rude. If you are giving it a real shot and you dont like it and decide you dont want it then its not rude.

• I do that all the time, muehehehe 😈

• Nahhhh, that's just your way to get a free lunch at Costco or BJ's.

• Haha no way! I think free samples are cool. If they're really nice I'd consider buying it

• Hell, I love free samples!!!

• I think it really depends on the place, because people who work at different places will have a different attitude towards that. But honestly, it is kind of rude. They may not say anything, but in their minds, they may think that it's rude.