Has anybody tried 1 up nutrition protein powder?

They have a great deal going on rn.. it's 2 2 lb containers for 50$ including shipping but I've never tried it before. I follow a few fitness people who live and die by it thoHas anybody tried 1 up nutrition protein powder?

10d I use protein powder because I like the taste of my "milkshakes" and I lift so why the hell not help my muscles recover. Please stop informing me that I eat enough protein. I've taken a nutrition course and I use my fitness pal. Thanks ✌🏼️

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know a thing about this protein powder stuff, but I work at a grocery store specializing in this stuff and those health nuts really like it. This would certainly be the one to try.

• Good to see another girl taking shakes and lifting her butt off. Good going girl. I've never tried it. Just wanted to give you a hi-five for being a lifter! *Leon and Nanti hi-five you*

(Btw screw those that dont know crap about lifting)

• basically, if you are a "normal" eater, you consume enough protein. protein powder is just totally useless. if anything, it will make you gain mass, which you probably don´t want as a girl hitting the gym.

protein powder CAN be beneficial, if your caloric intace in a day is calculated very precisely and you are doing the very fine definition work on your already close to perfect body. or if you want to hulk up massively in a short period of time.

for everyday fitness to maybe become more fit and lose some wieght, this is complete and utter garbage. don´t buy into those stupid plugs that tell you it will make things easier. it won´t.

i personally tried to use it to bulk up but i naturally bulk up pretty quickly so i personally experienced no differece in comparison to not taking those.

• 10d

ok one constraint to what i just said: if you don´t have the time to eat a proper meal, you can use this as a replacement for one meal a day or something. for this, it comes in handy. otherwise: don´t buy!

• 10d

how did you gain so much knowledge on the subject?

• 10d

i just hate "bro science" xD i like to debate those wanabe nutritionists at the gym who think they are so clever pumping their bodies full of shit just to bulk up unreasonable amounts of muscles ^^

• what you should check in the ingredient is for protein isolate as a prime protein source. protein concentrate of other shit is cheap quality.

most are mixed but if isolate is written before the concentrate, it means there's more isolate...

• Lol I got sent the chocolate peanut butter one for free. It's good stuff.

• 11d

thats what i was wondering! im def getting the coconut ice cream flavor but i wasn't sure if my second should be the french toast or chocolate peanut butter. howd you get sent it for free? lol

• 10d

From my friend/unofficial sponsor that gets me free stuff that I told you about. Hold on going to message you on snap.

• nope. i have used ON Whey and NItro Tech. and for pre workouts i have used C4 Ripped

• I know a guy who took a protein drink that had Creatine in it and
    he was in the hospital with kidney failure. He was put on dialysis
    and his life was saved but he was very lucky. I was a teenager who
    was recommended to try this one protein drink , here is was brewers
    yeast and it made me sick, bloated i was very lucky. My opinion is
    take a physicians advice before trying any protein drink.

• No, I like optimum nutrition whey protein.

• Never even heard of it.

• I use Nitro Tech hard core Protein

• i would reccomend that you try to intake protein via fresh food such as fresh chicken or scrambled eggs and an example protein shakes are generally more of a substitute really

• I've never tried anything like that before is it from GNC?

• How much are you getting paid for product placement/advertising btw?

What Girls Said 2

• Haven't and probably won't. Pretty hooked on the Soy I've got now.

If you try it, let me know your opinion of it. :] Might convince me to give it a shot.

• 11d

its usually super expensive lol so today is the day you should get it. usually its 45$ for a 2 lb canister. so technically you're getting 2 for one

• 10d

http://i.imgur.com/dOPtpbh.jpg

this goddess haha she's awesome. you know her?

• 10d

Not who I thought it was going to be, truthfully.

Really digging how she's buff and still looks so feminine though!

• Sorry for not answering your question. I agree with a few of the members.
    I go all natural with food. I would rather spend double the price for better food.
    Powder stuff is a turn off for me. Scares me where it's made. What's really in it? I also hate deals. I rather work hard make good money to buy what I want n not have to listen to buy niw and get discount crap.
    Sorry if I m not bring healthful.
    I eat a healthy balanced diet and would pay top dollar for quality food (one of your questins on how much I would pay for a good meal).
    So powder stuff is not real food to me.