How do you like your tea?

I know a lot depends on where you're from but I don't trust anyone that doesn't like sweet tea!! lol

Iced or hot?
sweet or unsweetened?
lemon or cream?
splash of lemonade?

How do you take your tea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Milk and sugar please. I'm from England so I'm pretty much the law on tea. Also, the milk goes in AFTER the tea bag has come out. Don't push me on this or I will declare an international incident!

Most Helpful Girl

• Green tea, hot, no sugar

ginger tea, hot, added sugar, and other stuff

Black tea, hot, , milk, honey/sugar with biscuit, warm croissant, or any other food similar to those that I can dip in the tea.

But I don't drink the black tea, I just use it to dip the biscuits/ breads etc

What Guys Said 25

• With side of A! :D

Seriously though, I'm a big fan of the iced tea / lemonade mix in the summer. In the winter I prefer hot tea with a touch of honey.

• simple green tea

• If it's cold, anything's fine really, just not too sweet; I'm not looking to drink syrup. For hot tea, I prefer something spicy. Cinnamon or orange, something I can really taste. I always steep it for a really long time, and use more tea than I'm supposed to because I like there to be a lot of flavour.
    And of course it goes without saying that the Arnold Palmer is the best all around drink.

• Do't fancy Indian style black but if needs be then OK with a generous dollop of honey and a good squeeze of friesh lemon juice.
    Of greens I fancy Gyorkuro - it is sublime, and also from Japan, matcha. Is brilliant when made right.
    Jasmine is ok, and from China also like Lapsang Souchong, Pu Erh, Iron Goddess, and decent grades of oolong.

• Chilled or cold, slightly sweetened depending on the flavor, otherwise no sugar, a dash of milk with a tablespoon. Of sugar or honey depending on the flavor, no fruit flavors unless only blueberry or dragonfruit or guava, all time favorite teas are celestial seasons Victorian Earl grey and pg tips and black pearl and xing blueberry

• Well i do love ice sweet tea.. but.. as iv been in korea so long i also like a hot unsweetened tea with a little lemon in it

• I'm from the south so I like sweet tea
    But in cold weather or if I'm reading a good book I like a cup of hot tea , either earl grey , English breakfast or Irish breakfast

• I like mine scrambled over easy

• -Iced or not? = Don't care like both.

-Sweet or unsweetened= Unsweetened if fit for you.

Lemon or cream? = I've no idea, never heard like this.

Thanks for the tea lesson.

• I'm not a big tea drinker but I'd never turn down a cup of hot lemon tea with a slice of lemon, lemon lemon lemon lol

• I ain't picky about my beverages. I'll take coffee black, or full of creamer. Same with tea and all other drinks. Doesn't matter to me

• Plain with lots of honey. Yummy. I rarely have tea though...

• I like it little strong, with 3 sweet n low , lemon added

• I'm on the next level. I smoke tea lolz

• 2 sugars, little bit of milk sometimes maybe not. (who the fuck likes milky tea)

• Depends upon the weather and the mood. An afternoon in a warm weather demands an ice tea. Stressful evening can demand a lemon tea. A bed tea might demand a cream one.

• Hot and plain.

I also drink iced tea, but that's really too sweet to be called tea.

• 2d

I know right? What is their obsession with adding butt tons of sugar in tea? I rarely buy premade anymore cause of that, always make it homemade, unless it's the xing brand premade, they don't add a whole lot of sugar thankfully

• 2d

@MrShinyPants Eh. I like Lipton Ice Tea Green (especially as it's mostly sweetened using stevia instead of sugar), but I just refuse to call it "tea". It's a somewhat tea-flavoured soft drink.

• 2d

I know what you mean, the drinks with a hint of tea flavor

• iced

• I dont like sweet tea, i mostly take 3 ginger tea or Camille hmmm

• iced, sweet and with lemon mmmmmmmm

• Either
    sweet
    lemon
    1/2 and 1/2

• dark

• Iced unsweetened lemon splash

• Iced cold sweet tea with lemon.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• I think that in England, we tend to stick to the tea we're used to, no lemon or cream or lemonade or whatever :P Hot tea, one teaspoon of sugar for me and some skimmed milk! :)

• I like both, but I prefer iced.
    Sweetened naturally or unsweetened
    I never put milk or creamer in my tea, so lemon.
    I love iced tea and lemonade.

• Iced sweet tea only... I'm from the South, it's a staple here. Lol

• Hot
    Sweetened
    Nothing
    No

I like black cardamom tea or ginger tea (sweetened) or milk tea like Indian style.

• These are just my tea opinions. Feel free to disagree! ^-^ I always have my darker or bagged teas with cream and 1 sugar cube! Lighter/white and herbal teas should just have a lemon, honey, or cinnamon stick depending. I really like tea, if you can't tell. ^-^

• iced, sweet, lemon I guess, and no. I like brisk ice tea :p

• Hot tea with a little cinnamon and sugar is my favorite. I also like green tea with a little lemon.

• Sweet iced tea mostly, but around the colder times I love to try diff hot teas flavors like vanilla chai, caramel, and sugar cookie

• Hot, one sugar with lots of milk

I fucking love tea 😍

• I don't drink tea

• Iced tea. Made from powder lol.

• The only way is hot..

• hot and sweetened