Is opening a bar a good idea?

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with opening or managing a bar and if its a good idea to get into the bar/nightlife business

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be hard to start off with, very hard. Need a lot of money before you can start, but if its a dream you want to pursue them go ahead!
    But you will need to pay rent, buy alcohol, afew bartenders, have good connections and make sure the location of the place is in a good spot, say in the city or local train station or bus stop (to get their way home easier) also make the drinks cheaper and have some sort of activities going on like gigs or bistro?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need a fuck ton of money to do it. And it's way more work than you'd ever care for

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• yeah it is a good idea

What Guys Said 2

• There are so many better businesses... why this?

• It would only be a side job and its always been an interesting idea for me to own a bar

• Well I'll tell you, in order for it to be very successful it needs to be different than other bars. Theme, scenery, workers and all. Differentiate yourself.

• Where are you borrowing the money or do you have it do you know any celebrities can you mix drinks