What type of things do you keep in your fridge?

I eat out 90% of the time and I just noticed that I don't have anything in my fridge. What kind of snacks and food do u keep around?

1|1
12|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I love to cook so I have almost everything in my fridge even vegetables i cook everyday

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• mmm I always have Mushrooms, red/yellow peppers, butter, milk, cooking cream, Chicken breasts, beef veal, Garlic cream cheese, eggs, tomatoes , parsley and dill, Apple juice, pepsi, beef bacon / some kind of sliced meat ( i dont like ham) , red berry jam, toast bread and tortila bread... I love cooking, so i will usually have aside pasta , fettucine, Basmati rice, onions, garlics, potatoes, oregano flakes, curry and turmeric powders, ,, i guess that's all, i am not a fan of desserts :D

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• Lol, bad times :D I don't keep that much in the fridge except for basics. Obviously I'll always have things like pasta, spaghetti, rice, etc. They can sit in the cupboards for quite a while. In the fridge I'll have milk, greek yoghurt, some fresh fruit and some butter for cooking purpose. The rest I just buy day to day, depending on what I want to make.

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of stuff. fruit, veggies, cheeses, deli meats eggs, left over foods from meals, yogurt, milk, water, almond milk, oj, condiments, salad dressings, butter, beer, baby food stuffs

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep turkey mozzarella string cheese soda Zephyrhills spring water hot dogs ham and cheese coconut water in my freezer I keep creamed spinach vegetables ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • The usual: pneumies, pickled June Bugs, fat back, rat placenta's, jellied goat tendon's...

0|0
    1|0
  • Lunch meats, cheeses, fruit, vegetables, tortillas, juices, eggs, bacon, milk, broth after I've opened the container. mustard, BBQ sauce, stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ham, steak, cheese, turkey, bacon bits, onion, mushrooms, chicken breast
    Keep some lettuce around. [buy a head or two a week]
    Crackers and some bread. Maybe some spaghetti / angel hair
    Get a rice cooker and 25 pound bag of rice.

Buy sauces [thai, chinese, indian, latin] and then drop the meats and the mushrooms into it. Simmer for 10-15 minutes and combine with starch of choice.

Freeze leftovers to microwaveable meals

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually milk, beer and some kind of juice.
    Some sort of veggies, eggs, cheese. Always got bacon, ground beef and a few pizzas in the freezer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Various limbs and other body parts

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? U know the FBI monitor certain words and internet activity kiddo? 😁

• They don't monitor limbs and body parts. They monitor things like fire, terrorist and more

Lol I'm dead now

• Lol... good luck

• I keep diet pop, yogurt, cottage cheese, cream cheese, bagels
    i will have leftover spaghetti for supper with grated cheese
    I eat lot of frozen dinners that healthy , stay away from fast-food
    or eating take out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to keep cheese in the fridge but it keeps jumping onto my plate.

0|0
    1|0
  • Aside from ice cream, usually nothing more than the essentials.

0|0
    0|0
  • Food , condiments , milk , juice, a bottle of wine

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• Chicken
    Tomatoes
    Lettuce
    Rice Pudding cups
    FF Cottage Cheese
    Diet Tea
    Diet Soda
    Cranberry Juice
    *I do eat Out when Out and About. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I have in the fridge is the food for that day and maybe one or two tiny snacks as well. We keep our food in the basement and we cook mostly all our meals so there is nothing in the fridge that is edible (for example you would have to cook the mushrooms or steak before you can eat it)

0|0
    0|0
  • I cook a lot so I have a lot of ingredients at the ready ie veggies, sauces, meats. I store fruit to snack on in there too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream... meat, more ice cream and some microwaveable dinner stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • We have everything in the refrigerator.
    Water
    Milk
    Juice
    Condiments
    Eggs
    Cheese
    Cold cuts
    Vegetables
    Peanut butter
    Jelly
    Frozen leftovers
    Pancakes
    Potato wedges
    A bunch of other frozen food
    Beer
    Other leftovers
    Ice cream
    Ice pops

And more than I can't remember

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I have milk, macarons & pickled ginger 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • various cheeses, meats, yogurts, vegetables, condiments like cream wasabi sauce, eggs and leftover rice

0|0
    0|0
  • milk (always)
    fruits
    vegetable
    things for breakfast
    yogurt

0|0
    0|0
  • I could probably go a week with what is in my fridge. It's well stocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face masks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat, eggs, fresh veggies, condiments and beer.

0|0
    0|0