If you could have anybody in the entire world make you any sandwich, who would you have make it and what kind of sandwhich?

I want Donald Trump to make me a big grilled pastrami with onions and mushrooms. Dijon mustard ☺️

Updates:
I want Trump to make it so he'll be a bit more humble

3|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Add a little Spice of Life to that Mustard Here, dear. However, No Need to Slap it on a Silver Platter but a Paper Plate, would Make that sandwich Perfect... The Trump Card for the Man of the Year, dear, for any Job.
    @coolbreeze. Good Friend to the End. I can Depend on him to Make me One, hun, of Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo and Turkey Bacon on White and Light for me. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not 100% sure what I just read... But you might get mho

• Show All
    • @coolbreeze lol Thanks for the Kind Gesture, hard for me to swallow. xx

• @coolbreeze, hope this Includes TWO sandwiches for Dilly Dally bad service Delivery, I will probably have a Date and Need too Two Hot chocolates too, with Whipped Toppings, Here, dear. xx

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Just let a woman make your sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want Gordon Ramsay to make me a sirloin steak sandwich with avocado relish, honey-mustard sauce and truffle drizzle <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone of these-
    My Mom
    My cousin who's a chef
    My uncle
    Because I am not sure about cooking skills of celebrities.
    I would want them to make any kind , but it should have lots of veggies and mustard sauce

0|0
    0|0
  • Jenson Ackles making a turkey, cranberry and baby spinach on fresh ciabatta

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matte who makes it as long as it is delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • Gordon ramsey, and any typeof steak sandwich with an amazing sauce and crunchy toppings

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want srk to make me an ice cream sandwich

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself. I make the best sandwiches for myself.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I want the black lady who sings the "I got beans" song to make me a sandwich because it will have all my favourite things in it like beans, greens, tomatoes, potatoes, lambs, yams, hogs, dogs, chicken, turkey, YOU NAME IT

1|0
    0|0
  • Hillary Clinton so she can know her role, lets say her new role in the kitchen and I would like a club sandwich please Hahahaha πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want a Burger with Bacon, Pickles, BBQ Sauce, and Hot Peppers, made by the best burgermaker in the world. Who that is I havve zero idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I want Trump to make me a Pu239 sandwich. Take two 20 lb. slices of Pu239 and slam them together. Warm it between his legs for a few seconds, then...

0|0
    0|0
    • This sandwich should be prepared in the presence of his full cabinet and preferably the entire Republican Congress, and is best served HOT!

• Your a savage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• LOL! Savage? Why? Becuase I'd love to watch him, and his, make that sandwich? (From a discrete distance of course).

• French: french baguette with Camembert, honey and raisins

0|0
    0|0
  • Adolf Hitler

0|0
    0|0