What can I do with avocados except guacamole?

Yoooo so last week I got 7 small avocados for cheap and I'm sick of eating toast with guacamole.

Is there anything else I can do with them? I still have 4 left.

Most Helpful Guy

• they ripe? half them, remove stone, fill hole with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and a little fine chopped garlic and then eat with a small spoon. voila... healthy fast food

Most Helpful Girl

• Use it in a smoothie! You could add a banana, kale, honey, and almond milk. Or just experiment with ingredients.

You could make your own "burrito bowl" with your favorite ingredients (e. g. rice, beans, corn, cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce), adding the guac on the top. Or you could make an actual burrito with the ingredients.

You could add it to a salad. Add chunks of avocado, strawberries, raspberries, and toasted pecans to a spinach salad. Here is a yummy recipe: www.cookingclassy.com/.../

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• Make a prawn cocktail, avodacos go really well with prawns.

• .. I'm a vegetarian :D

• Oh :D lol! Hmm, I'm sure you can find salad recipes for avocado. You can also use avocado to make a face mask if you mash it into pulp and then add a teaspoon of honey ^.^

• I usually eat them raw. I plan on making this one day though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWDHNY5_4Lo

• Yooo just give them to me

• ~Add a little skimmed milk
    ~add banana
    -avocado
    ~mash

It's abosolutely tasty

• Use them in place of mayonaise

• avacado juice

• you can always just slice it up and put it on top of your food.

• Look up some ideas online

What Girls Said 13

• Check this out. I'm not one for avocados but many of my friend are.

www.epicurious.com/.../24-ways-to-eat-an-avocado-article

• You can make an awesome pasta sauce (https://www. buzzfeed. com/jodyduits/this-avocado-carbonara-is-so-perfect-for-a-quick-weeknight-d? utm_term=. blMn8w6O6#. uhmPW9ZzZ), you can put avocado in your salad, you can put it in a sandwich (not as in guacamole but in slices, witch chicken and honey-mustard sauce <3)

• eat them straight up, like an apple

• well, remove the peel first lol

• LOL! I'll take notes 😛

• i love avacados, great healthy snack and they taste great.

Just slice them up and eat them. Quick and easy and they keep at room temp for a while. You can go through a couple avacado in no time at all just doing an occasional snack. THere seems to be this paradigm that you have to put them on something or make something with them, but straight up is best.

• Cutting them up and putting salt on them

Avacado kale smoothie - kale, avocado, almond milk, sweetener and vanilla extract

Avacado chocolate moose

Avacado eggs: cut an avacado in half. Take a spoon and take a little bit out of the middle so there's space for an egg. Preheat oven at 450. Break eggs in avacado and put in oven for 20 minutes or so.

Putting them on pizza sandwiches or burgers

The sky's the limit 😊

• You can make them into a creamy salad dressing.
    gimmedelicious.com/.../

• www.womansday.com/.../?slide=1

here u can find many recipes

• set up a trap for avocados lovers then keep them in your basement.

• Just bite into it like an apple.

• Slice it and put it on a burger or some tacos/ nachos

• Stuff them full of fresh prawns with a cocktail sauce over them. Delicious.

• Avocado toast!😋

• Lmao I didn't read the description but you can make chocolate pudding with avocados.

• Smoothies or a killer chocolate pudding! Avocados are great!

• In my country we usually eat avocados with sugar. So I suggest you to smash one of them in a plate, add some sugar and squeeze half a lemon on top, mix everything and eat it. You can also make vitamins.