Cake or Cake pops 😋?

Which one would it be? 😊

• Cake 😋
    77%(20)76%(32)Vote75%(12)
  • Cake pops 😋
    23%(6)24%(10)Vote25%(4)
You guys know you can make cake pops yourself, right? I have done it before. I don't buy it from the store... lol 😆

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Cake please. You get more quantities of it 😋

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 14

• cake, because id have to eat like 30 cake pops to be satisfied, at starbucks that would be like $60 for the equivalent of 1 slice of cake

• Hahaha... lol 😆

• yeah, tried making cake pops with my girlfriend and her daughter one time, went and bought the little cake pop maker and everything, i suck at cooking and i can make a cake, cake pops... it takes some kind of special magic to pull that off

• Haha... lol 😆

• what kind of fuckin questions is this? cake? no question? if? you? chose? cake pops? don't talk to me?

• Cake 💕

• Cake, I didn't even know what cake pops were till just now

• Hate cake pops, it's one baked good I just can't get behind

• Hahaha... lol 😂

• And yummier to me. Cake pop texture isn't as nice once it's been rolled

• True. 😅

• If you put that cake on a stick, it will be the perfect sized cake pop for me

• Cake pops taste better but they are smaller and more expensive so even though I would choose cake - if it was 1 cake and 1 cake pop - I would choose 4 cake pops over 1 cake.

• Cake all the way. No question. I want a nice big piece of amazing cake. I don't want no balls on a stick. Fuck that. They might look pretty, but I'm not about that one-bite-and-it's-over life.

• Cake pops are an affront to nature.

• cake

• I love cake pops been wanting to make some

• Cake pops.. Especially the Christmas special cake pop at Starbucks, it's soooo good 🙁💖

• Cake. I had a cake pop one time and it was nasty.

• Nothing like a cake but cake pops are cute for parties for small portions for each guest.