Do you like Fruitcake?

I personally do if made right. I dont understand why it always gets such a bad reputation.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't eat fruitcake. I dislike it

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't look good but I still have a pumpkin on my counter and think I'm gonna make pumpkin bread 😃

Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• When everyone immediately thinks of it as the go to obligatory gift, and then you end up with 50 pity cakes... It's probably one of the earliest examples of a meme, and that trendy new Pintrest craft rolled in one. It's not that everyone actually hates it, it's the memory of so many of them that it became a joke to hate them.

• lol! I was at the store the other day and saw fruitcake and was just thinking to myself, why does it have such a bad rep? And if so, why is it so popular still?

I am not a sweet person so I do not eat sweets that often and I have never had fruitcake. But if I forget the bad rep about them, the concept seems likes a great one - cake with pieces of sweet fruit. Sounds awesome to me. :)

• I don't like it much but personally, I don't really like dried fruit so it's not really my thing :P I prefer chocolate!

• I've never had fruit cake. Growing up I always thought I've eaten it and liked it but when I saw what real fruit cake was I was so confused.

Turns out my grandma made Jamaican rum cake every holiday all my life and I just assumed it was fruit cake.

• No! The nasty things inside and the dense cake :'c Well, I mean, I could handle the cake but the bits inside. If it was just cake and nuts, yum.

• I like fruitcake, I am not a picky eater at all.

• Never tried it.

• pannetone is pretty good
    other than that, i'm really not into traditional fruitcakes as they're too heavy

• I love fruit cake.

• What's fruit cake?
    Pie? Tarte aux fruits?

• Because people all think of the rock hard cake from the Christmas movies

• Yeah its alright.

• I'm wo

• yeah i like it

• No I'll pass
    I like ice cream cake.

• I don't like it

• I have yet to still try it

What Guys Said 19

• I'm not really a fan of It, Its pretty dry Claxtona fruit cake

• fruitcake is good. but you can't let it sit for over a year. You can use it as a doorstop, but if its made the right way, it can last as long as a hamburger from mcdonalds

• If made well... it is delicious!

• I am a fruitcake 😂😂😂

• Yes I do, from Harry and David at least

• It tastes very non-French European... which means it's only so-so. I mean, it's not inedible, but I don't consider it "good". It's on par with the Chinese mooncake.

• I actually quite like it...

• I've never had one

• Its pretty good as an occasional Christmas treat.

• i fucking love it. it tastes so good.

• Yes, i like Fruitcake and i think most of my relatives aren't a fan of it like me..

• the food yes. In terms of people, no lol

• I've always been a supporter. VP Pence has been indifferent.

• Never tried and never will.

• Sick af.

• Since they often have nuts (I'm allergic) I can't have it

• No, I hate fruitcake.

• It is gross but my mother likes it

• No, I hate fruitcake.