What would you think if your partner, family member, or friend bought you a 5 pound chocolate bar?

What would you think if your partner,family member,or friend bought you a 5 pound chocolate bar?

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be shocked! I think it'd be really cool! It'll take me ages to eat it though XD

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i bought one today... hard as a piece of the Berlin Wall... not expired just hard... tried spoon, heh u joking?, ok fork... go fuck yourself!, okay knife... at least i grazed it!, alright you fucking piece of gulag made chocolate i'm getting the cleaver! it worked... sort of... at least i chopped it into small pieces... but too hard to chew... well wasted time

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I'd thank them but I'd never be able to eat that. I'm not huge on sweets and chocolate in particular can make me sick in large abundance.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a lot of chocolate, but let's goooooo.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be happy but that sucker would take the rest of 2017 to eat it all. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be so happy! but not so much if it was Hershey's, maybe milka, galaxy or cadbury <3

0|2
    0|0
  • i would just thank them

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd eat it all, duh

0|1
    0|0
  • They would be my fav person on Earth.

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd be glad

0|1
    0|0
  • YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I would love that person FOREVER!

0|1
    0|0
  • How sweet of them

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd think omg this is a dream come true.

0|1
    0|0
  • That they hate me on the down low. I hate chocolate. 5lbs of it is the most passive aggressive things they can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm pretty sure you would get constipated from that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll be downright happy and if you're thinking bout doing that, you might wanna wrap it up nicely

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be so fricken happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think they are trying to kill me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16