What's your favourite coffee chain?

what's your favourite coffeehouse chain and what are your fave products, beverages and food?

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Starbucks I get a white chocolate mocha or vanilla bean frap with some raspberry shots
    Mcds caramel frappe or iced coffee
    Dunking donuts vanilla iced coffee
    Any Thai place and their Thai coffee is always bangin
    Or any good flavored hot frappecinos from the gas station where it's cheap

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Considering Starbucks is literally the only coffee joint that offers anything besides the typical mocha, vanilla, caramel, and seasonal pumpkin spice flavors, it's kind of a no-brainer.

My top 3 are Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino, Vanilla Bean Cream Frappuccino, and the seasonal Eggnog Latte. Granted, I don't go that often. It's like my only treat on the weekends. And when I do go, I dont get their food because all they sell are pastries and... carbs.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • whats the coffee taste like and the donuts? im Australian so curious what Canadian tastes are like

• Nothing special, tastes like coffee and donuts. Donuts aren't too sweet like some places, coffee is a bit smoother than Starbucks (don't know if you have Starbucks there, only comparison I can't think of.)

• only a handful in my countries, they did soooo poorly because of competition and yeah Starbucks is shit.

• My favorite coffee is Colombo Supreme from World Market, it is about $6.99 a bag and the best coffee I've ever tasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7-11

1|0
    0|0
  • don't have one, I hate coffee. disgusting

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely drink coffee, I'm more of a tea person. A lot of places have good teas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is this a legit question?

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont drink coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks. For the girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • tim hortons and i love there coffee as well as there Ice Caps

1|0
    0|0
    • whats the coffee taste like and the donuts? im Australian so curious what Canadian tastes are like?

• Show All
    • are the donuts quality or bottom of barrel?

• quality i love them

What Girls Said 10

• I like starbucks the most - their iced coffees with lactose free milk taste amazing!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to a specific coffee chain.
    I like mocha's and caramel lattes and chai lattes

1|0
    0|0
  • Vanhoutte

1|0
    0|0
  • Tchibo has the best coffee ever

1|0
    0|0
  • Imma drink hot chocolate ☕

1|0
    0|0