How much does it take for you to be full?

I used to enjoy buffets but not anymore cause I get full really quickly. Tonight I had 2 bowls of cabbage soup and a 1/3 a slice of cake and now I a stuffed to the brim.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• How much I can eat and what I usually eat are very different answers. Normally don't eat a whole lot, but I can put away an absurd amount if I feel like it

• Going more than a day with out shooting it inside her love now I am not so full and she is hahahehe

What Girls Said 4

• honestly, i eat like a horse... people say that i must have hollow legs, i can out eat my guy who is nearly twice my weight, sometimes i think there is something wrong with me... a few nights ago, i ate a large papa johns double pepperoni pizza with mushrooms, crust and all and only left behind one slice.

• tbh Im never full 😂 Usually eat complex carbs like potatos or rice, that will sometimes fill me up

• just a bowl of soup n ı m full

• I've had a gastric band for weight loss so I never go to buffets anymore - I could eat half a slice of meat and a piece of potato so it's a waste of money