Has anyone ever reported bad service at a restaurant on their website?

I just did. Me and my son went to a pancake house. I won't mention the name. They were out of butter... my toast wasn't toasted. If you are from the south... you know about grits. You have to have butter for them. They still charged my for them. Then on top of everything... when my son went to pay... the cashier.. also our waitress... yelled at my son. This is not the first time we have gotten crumby service here. They were out of ketchup one time. So I came home got on the website and put in a complaint.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good for you... you can't beat homemade grits with cheese and sausage gravy for your biscuits!

What Guys Said 8

• While I'm not a big fan of complaining, I do feel there are times where it is warranted. In all fairness I have drafted more than a few complaint letters. Some of them were well received, others no so much, so it ends up being kind of a crap shoot as to wether or not the complaint will be addressed or resolved.

• No but I have in person at a Dennys once and got the whole meal free

• I've complained once or twice on Facebook - usually about the service more than the food. But it has to be over the top lousy for me to put it in writing. Usually I'm over it by the time I get to my car

• NEVER go there again... if a server cashier DARED yell at me & they were in the wrong ... it would be pulling the pin out of a grenade !! I am polite & respectful ( but generally neutral with strangers , I would NEVER attempt to flirt with female staff , they must HATE that !! ) & expect the same back , not difficult

• Oh I won't... I left a review on their facebook page and complained on their company website.

• Why did you go back there?
    Does it have a type of Fawlty Towers appeal?

• My son is a vegetarian... we live in a small town. There aren't hardly any restaurants that cater to vegetarians.

• Yeah, I did that twice.

• I just went out to eat earlier and found a long, black hair in my chicken.

• I have at IHOP and the manager would not do anything about the service

What Girls Said 3

• Yup, once I found hair in my McDonald's food and then we got free meals from the manager because they called us back on the phone.

• I have only once. If it gets bad enough ill do a yelp review or something like that, but I've only done that a handful of times. I compliment more often than i complain when someone does really good job.

• I could have gotten over not having condiments... but when the waitress yelled at my son... that was it.

• yeah, id be livid, id be calling corporate... assuming its a chain, or regional or owner...

• Not very, I'm not that kind of person

• Well if you had a someone yell at your son... you might decide to stand up for him.