Would you date a girl with a false tooth?

I am 24yrs old and I have a false tooth. I was born without one of my front teeth (side front) and wasn't allowed to get dental surgery until I was 18yrs old. Well by the time I was 18yrs old me and my family hit financial hardship. I became very sick and had medical bills that ruined my credit score so I can't get any financing and will have to pay for a dental implant out of pocket. Currently I have a retainer that has a tooth to fill in the gap. It looks pretty real but is obviously removable and can be felt while kissing and during intimate moments.

In the past I haven't told guys about the tooth. They notice the retainer but I try very, very hard to avoid the subject. I feel so embarrassed about it and my self confidence has definitely taken a hit. I would say that otherwise I'm a pretty cute girl with a decent body and personality (I hope) but I feel like a missing tooth is a big deal.

Any thoughts? Please be nice. I am literally in tears as I type this.

Sorry, I have no idea how this question ended up in Food and Beverage...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• That's interesting. My wife has a I guess you can say fang teeth that didn't develop when she was born and still has it as implants cost a lot. She has a retainer and I have never felt them while kissing. I doesn't matter to me that she does. I missing a few back teeth for being cheap idiot not from birth so hopefully most won't hold it against you.

• Don't worry about it. Most decent guys just wouldn't give it a second thought. It is really irrelevant when a lady has a great personality.

• Yes no problem

• Yeah it's really not a big deal don't worry about it

• Sure why not?

• sure, that makes girl more cutter

• if she is a food person

• sorry I meant good person lol

• also with good person I mean you should be funny interesting ready to go for adventures and also smart

• No one will probably know it's a false tooth unless you tell them. So relax and be confident , you got this

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think people know right away if someone has a false tooth. Unless u say it, but is not a deal breaker. Besides if it bothers u then u should know that a tooth will not define who u are

• Just keep a focus on money to get the implant. Be as cheap as you need to be in order to reach your goal. Best wishes!