What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I'm trying to find new ones it can be self made too?

Mine is sex on the beachWhat is your favorite alcoholic drink?? I'm trying to find new ones it can be self made too?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• I like wine, Long Islands, anything thats sweet will do for me.

• My version of a buffalo zoo.

• Expensive bourbon on the rocks. So easy to make lol

• A steamboat with sex on the beach as a close second.

• What is an steamboat?

• Southern Comfort with lime and lemonade. It's such a simple drink to make and it tastes like sherbet. 😁 Just don't do what I did and drink them like pop (it's that nice) because the alcohol hits you all at once after about half an hour! I'm still mortified by what happened after I'd downed ten of them one after another on top of a ten hour drinking session. Lol

• Hahah okay thanks for the heads up

• Blue Hawaiian or vanilla crown with some root beer is good too, I have more I just can't think of them

• Mojito

What Guys Said 3

• a friend taught me an alcoholic mix that i dont know what's its name. to make it, u crush a lemon slice in the bottom of the glass then u add ice to the top. after that u pour 1.25 oz of vodka, minted lemonade and at last, a bit of cranberry juice. really tasty ;)

• Isn't that over the rainbow?

• i dont really know if this mix even has a name or its just something he created. but anyways i like it

• Jack Daniels

• I don't know if I really have a favorite mixed drink , sometimes late at night I'd have a southern comfort and coke

• What is an southern comfort?

• its the bourbon made in the south , its a major brand of liquor , its mixed with coke and usually they add a lime

• Oh okay thank you