Denny's all day for me. It's 24 hrs, the pancakes are good + you get sides and it's just gr8 stuff.

• Hoppity Hop betch
    62%(8)51%(18)Vote45%(10)
  • Denny is a 10nny
    38%(5)49%(17)Vote55%(12)
I want pancakes.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dennys is open 24 hours every day of the week in my town and IHOP is not. Dennys is also more economical. I live in a super boring town, not much to do, and my friends and I hang out at Dennys and goof off after work and stuff in the middle of the night. I have a funny gross story to tell about IHOPs though. One time I was there with my son and daughter in law. We were looking and the menu and noticing everything there practically was pancakes and stuff which was expected. So I joked and asked my son if they had any blue waffles (that is slang for a diseased vaginal condition for those of you who don't know. Don't look it up if you are squeamish ). Anyway, some nosy old lady from the next table over was listening to us and said to the other lady at her table: "Mmmmm, blue waffles! That sounds delicious!" I almost recommended it but even I'm not that vile and can keep and straight face, so yes we usually go to Dennys:)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 10

• Well, they both kinda suck. I usd to like IHOP, but the IHOP near where i live just sucks ass. They've ruined me on IHOP. Denny's, I've just had bad experiences at several different Denny's. So... neither, though if i were elsewhere i might give IHOP a go.

• IHop most definitely. Dennys is very cheap and its never nobody in there. I have a Dennys walking distance from my apartment, and its usually dead in there. Nobody goes there at all. I guess its to close to home. I usually get food from there but i would get it To-Go, I wouldn't sit in there. IHop is very pricey tho.

• I dont eat breakfast. So when i go to IHop and Dennys, I always order the chicken tender basket with fries lol

• Denny makes me throw up and gives me stomach problems for days 🤒

• I've never been to Denny's because my mom says it makes her sick like that. Lol

• I'm addicted to ihop :) My favorite pancakes are the red velvet, new york cheesecake and gingerbread pancakes. I also love the omelettes man I want some ihop right now!

• Denny's , for sure

• i prefer making my own breakfast

• ihop!

• I'm Australian so I don't know

• IHOP is way better.