Do you believe rich people eat at those fancy restaurants only for prestige reasons?

Seriously, I don't think they do it for any other reason. The food isn't anything special there, it's just the "way" it's being served, and all this elegant atmosphere in the restaurant.

Personally if I was rich I'd not go there. Not my thing.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck yes

• 9d

My daughter ate at one last week, and they all got food poisoning. I dont spend my money on that garbage though. Really, some of them can be pretty dirty.

• 8d

Ty for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not rich by any stretch of the word, but I have some disposable income. I do eat at fancy restaurants every once in a while. I eat at these restaurants because the food is really high quality, and their cocktails are expertly mixed. Its a treat to go to them, and it makes an excellent date night with my wife. I'm not a food snob either- my go-to's are hot sandwich shops and a hole in the wall noodle place.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• yeah most of the time

• Come on lol their foods are delicious haha

• 9d

Trust me, for example "supermarket pasta" has no difference with "fancy restaurant pasta". You pay the way it's being served and the elegant atmosphere. And they're not even Italian restaurants, where pasta is basically their specialite.

• 9d

Seriously? I enjoy both of them and I can't say there are no differences. Maybe you went some wrong restaurants

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, the food is better up to a certain point.

For example Michelin stars are give like this :-
    1 is given for actual cooking
    2 Is for food, presentation and service
    3 Is for perfection in every area and the atmosphere (like you said)

• Yes, but that doesn't mean that the food isn't special.