Do you believe that chocolate really will be as expensive as caviar?

Since we eat way more cocoa than the world can produce, Chocolate is estimated to be one of the rarest things on Earth in 20 years time.Do you believe that chocolate really will be as expensive as caviar?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah bc we demand more than we'll able to supply making it more expensive in the future

Most Helpful Guy

• Companies like Cadbury and Milka already put laughable amount of cocoa in their chocolate lol and as far as I know white chocolate doesn't even have cocoa, so we are good.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• They were saying the price of coffee was going to skyrocket a few years back to. It never happened.

• yeah i beleive but not that soon

• It won't be.

• hands off it mine

• The world won't be intact for import export by that time. So it really won't matter much

What Guys Said 4

• Hopefully not

• No they will likely make something that tastes like chocolate but has no actual chocolate in it before we run out

• "Since we eat way more cocoa than the world can produce"

How does that even work? You can't breath more air in the world than there is air.

• I'm sure they will probably come up with ways to genetically modify it like other crops in the past sooner or later, but I did hear about this problem a while back too