Are you vegetarian/vegan?

I'm a vegetarian. Not for animal rights or for health, i'm a vegetarian because I just wanted to see if I could actually commit to something in my life lol. I wanted to see if I could do it

• I'm vegetarian
    24%(11)17%(12)Vote4%(1)
  • I'm Vegan
    7%(3)4%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • I'm neither
    69%(31)79%(56)Vote96%(25)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• neither, quite the opposite. I eat too much meat

Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

• I'm interested in it but I also want to study nutrition more before I become a vegetarian. I was vegetarian for like 5 months before I left home for college. I think I had a really poor immune system because I got so sick during the quarter that I went to the hospital twice and almost had to drop out of the quarter. Diet is extremely important for health and you can become really unhealthy if you aren't properly educated about how to eat vegetarian.

• I eat meat. At one point in my life, when I was 8, I was a vegetarian. Maybe I'll do it again someday, I don't know. I definitely won't be a vegan ever. I like milk too much

• Currently i'm neither I have been a vegan and vegetarian, right now I try to stick to mostly white meats but I don't really like them, but I love fish! Not for animal rights either just a preference.

• Vegan for 3 yrs! (: 💜🐷

• I've been vegetarian for a period of about 6 or 8 months. Just wnted to see what it was like... i like my dead animals too much.

• Vegetarian for nearly 4 years.

• Was a vegetarian for about 8 months but it eventually got so hard as there are very limited options at restaurants etc. Also my mom didn't really support it so my meals were always boring. I did it for animals and now if I can I eat organic meat because those animals are raised and killed humanly

• Nah. I tried a vegetarian diet for a few months a while back but it wasn't for me.

• I crave meat too much for me to be one.

• neither

• Neither. im a vegetable and proud

• I am an Omnivore. 😃

• Neither

• I've been a vegetarian for about a year and 7 months

• I tried being vegetarian. Only lasted 5 months

• No, I like to eat meat more than veggies

• i would like to be but i could probably only do it for like half a year

• No I'm not.

What Guys Said 9