Why many people do that to themselves?

I've seen many people overeating at night when they go out on weekends. I don't know their sleeping hours of course, but if we assume most people wake up in the morning, then after they consumed all this food, they are about to sleep in a few hours.

The thought only, makes me gag. How can you sleep with such full stomach? It might be just me, because I use to eat only a fruit or some chocolate for dinner, and nothing more... so I dunno.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah me neither. i can't stand eating on full stomach. i dont eat after 3 pm or 5 pm , go to sleep at 10 pm or midnight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not me. I count my calories. I only eat 1800 calories a day.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in college and I get serious cravings when studying late at night. I think it may be because my brain and body is tired and low on energy and yearning for something to give it energy. It should get sleep but I'm feeling it as hunger.

I drink so much coffee though I'm add lays wired awake.
    So that's my explanation to it. Also, being full actually does make me lethargic and sleeping. But it is bad for your digestion.

Also, you eat chocolate for dinner?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm like a human trashcan lol Usually 8 pm I'd go for a running session and after I'd go savage mode on the fridge up to 3 am xD

• It's actually best to sleep after you eat a big meal you digest it better. That's why eating a lot of food can make you tired