How much should I drink of alcohol first time?

how much should i drink of alcohol for the first time in my life (26 yo) ? i dont want to be so drunk and falling around the place , i just want the good feealing and stay conscious about what im saying , is there a amount of it that people wouldn't notice that i drink while i got the good feeling? and what is good for start beer or wine?

0|0
4|2

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Either 1 or 2 bottles of beer would be fine. Don't drink it all in one go, just steadily pace it throughout the day

0|1
    0|0
  • Just take it slow, don't drink too much too quickly as it can take a while before you feel the effects. Make sure you've eaten something beforehand, don't drink on an empty stomach. Probably start with beer as it's not too strong and drink a little and see how you feel.

0|1
    0|0
    • honestly i dont know about alcohol at all i thought i have to drink it all the way at once to feel it lol,
      and by the way you are so beautiful.

• Start off with a mixed drink if you want to do shots try to only do two. Go slow and pace yourself so you can keep track of how you're feeling. Too much too fast might not feel like anything at first but it'll hit you hard a little later and you don't want that lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Preserve your drinks, if you go hard in the first hour you'll be smashed so just let it "build" until you're happy with where you're at

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No. You have to learn the way we all do and drink enough to feel like absolute shit the next day in order to learn how to control it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Start with a spiced rum and gingerale that way you can a just how strong your drink is throughout the night without any one noticing but probably one or two drinks a hour depending on your body type definitely eat before you start drinking and have a watcher that will tell you if you are going overboard

0|0
    0|0