People who go to bars , have the people ever stopped coming for no particular reason?

like all of a sudden the scene just died and even the regulars didn't bother to show up? I'm trying to figure out whats going on with my local pub , people just weren't around this holidays at all and I'm really not sure why , normally its a fairly busy time of the year at least on Friday nights and such , I walked in there last Friday at 10pm and the place was empty , a couple staff standing around and maybe 3 customers , normally it be packed if not standing room only on a Friday , a few other people showed up later but it never got close to full or normal levels

I also guess there has to be a particular reason why they stopped coming I just can't seem to figure it out , they haven't raised any prices as far is I know and the menu/staff is the same , although one change from the past was they didn't bring back a heated outdoor patio cover which created some extra space outside as its cold out here
there also hasn't been any new pubs/bars or restaurants open up here recently and the others nearby also seemed oddly quiet this holiday as well

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0