Have you ever been inside a CLEAN KFC before?

Or are those mythical?

I believe the chain has the absolute lowest cleanliness rating out of all fast food restaurants.

• Never, they don't exist
    16%(3)16%(6)Vote17%(3)
  • I have once or twice
    11%(2)14%(5)Vote17%(3)
  • I have many times (wowwww amazing)
    47%(9)49%(18)Vote50%(9)
  • KFC? ewww
    26%(5)21%(8)Vote16%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha i know what you mean about some of them being disgusting. but most in my area are clean. and certainly when i've traveled abroad they are pristine

What Girls Said 12

• I have many times. The one down the road from me is very clean (inside and out) even the ones in shopping malls aswell

• Yeah, there is one right across from my yoga class. I finish up yoga and run across and eat a bucket of extra crispy, some mashed potatoes and gravy and a coke on every visit. They keep it nice and clean and its actually a very nice little kfc... combined with a taco bell... and they serve cinnabon too. So its kind of a magical place. But they can't ever get enough help so the service can be terrible at times, but i put up with it cuz there's just not that many places where you caan sit down and eat fried chicken a taco supreme and a cinnabon in one meal.

• It's hit or miss, that being said, I haven't actually sat inside in a few years. :o

• i don't eat there

• I have many times. People actually throw their stuff away where I am

• Yes, I have actually. Very clean ones.

• twice this week

• I haven't been in a KFC in over 10 years.

• lmao. i don't go into KFC

• I don't like KFC.

• Mine are pretty ciean

• I would never eat KFC.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't really eat fast food, so I haven't been in one in forever. But I remember we cut through Kentucky on a family vacation when I was a kid, and we stopped at a KFC with a wicked nice dining room, like at a regular restaurant, with carpeting and chandelier lighting. I think we got waited on at the table too. I wonder if it was the original KFC or some kind of flagship location, I've never seen another like it before or since. That was probably like 1988 or so, so who knows if it still exists or is run like that.

• I actually bought some of this crap last night. Hadn't been grocery shopping, it was late and I had no food left.
    So I went to as we affectionately call it here, Kentucky chucky (cause you chuck up after you eat it) everything seemed OK this time, I just went to the drive through and already reminded them about the dipping sauce so I thought nothing could go wrong.
    Got it home and I was two pieces of chicken short. Cunts!

• Yes there is one by me,
    What makes me sad is that the nearest popeyes is like 25 minutes away.
    I love popeyes, sadly I have to make due with KFC

• Lots of times. KFC isn't the worst - I've been in worse Popeyes, Burger King is probably the worst.

• Yeah there as rare as finding bigfoot...

• Yes, yes I have.

• I don't eat at KFC all that often. I can't remember the last time I went there. But their biscuits are delicious though... and now I want some...

• I don't care either way, I will still eat the chicken

• They deliver in my country, so I wouldn't have to walk in.

• I have many times. The area where I live is clean and the restaurants are clean too. If I see uncleanness anywhere, I tell them to clean it up.

• I've only been to one KFC once in my life. Seemed clean to me.

• In Japan, is clean as diamond.

• yup
    been there

• After 2002 they don't exist.

• Never been to a KFC