Wtf is this white thing?

Wtf is this white thing?
I'm about to take a bite of my breakfast sandwich and I see this white crumble? I don't know what it is? It's like kind of hard and squishy? Has anyone ever had this?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• cdn.meme.am/cache/images/folder774/12236774.jpg

Have you tried to taste it or smell it?

I'd just say that it's a white thing to be honest

This is why you make your own food, you really never know what's in fast food you know? Is it really beef or is it horse meat?

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Either you didn't cook it long enough, and there is still a bit of ice on it, or perhaps it is butter or egg white.

• Probably dried semen.

• Lol I'd just eat before I took the time to take a picture and ask about it on gag.

• don't worry man I'm here to your rescue, the substance is 1 of 2 things. either it's the puss from a large popped pimple, OR its a ball or dick cheese. eitherway it won't kill ya to eat it. dig in! bone fap and beat !

• looks like some kind of a cream

• Probably mold. What did you store your bread in?

• I didn't make it I got it through a drive thru!

• And I'm not sure, I've been coming to this Jack in the box for years and years and this is the first time something weird like this happened

• Jack in the Box occasionally puts a curly fry in my box of regular fries, so it might be a mistake by them. If it's not mold, it might be butter or mayonnaise. Have you tried to feel the texture of this white spot?

• give it back..

• would slide dick into that

• Ether mould or feta

• ... -_-

• Ahh if you don't know why it is I would scrape off that part and trash it.

What Girls Said 4

• It looks like a big clump of icing sugar. I would avoid eating that portion of your sandwich though (just in case)

• Looks like butter

• It could be a piece of the egg shell or the chalaza. The chalaza is the part of a raw egg that people thinks looks like a cord. It's sole purpose is to hold the egg in place. Harmless

• what is it that u r eating?