Who's hyped for the Taco Bell Chicken shell taco?

My goodness... 😍 I want it! The avocado ranch is gonna come in clutch...

Day one purchase for me! #Jan26th 😂

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see bowel cancer just looking at the picture. Normal chicken meat doesn't come in taco shapes (duh) which means chicken paste is used, and god knows what they put in that. Beaks, feet, and brains are few of the good ingredients.

Hard pass for me lol

• Maybe if this were like 15+ years ago, but I feel like the health standards are getting better and we *should* be beyond that by now. Keyword SHOULD... I definitely hear you though lol.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• I dont get the appeal of a taco shell shaped piece of chicken... how is that even chicken?

I like taco bell... but i dunno about this. Like fried formed chicken bologna.

• Sweet looks good

• I like Taco Bell I really do it's just ab my fav fast food place but I don't know if I can deal with that lol

• I've never been to a taco bell

• No thanks

• Damn that looks unbelievably deliscious. #satisfaction

• looks so good

What Guys Said 3

• I need to go back to Taco Bell

• Yoooooooo I'm cash money bags

• Taco Bell is my all time favorite place to eat. Better than any restaurant I've ever been to. Their food is so good.