Healthy good meatless meals for a very picky eater 😂?

I am a pretty picky eater (other then junk food. ie: pizza, nachos, tacos, fast food)
I'm trying to find healthy food to eat that are meatless (I'm not vegetarian or anything meat just makes me sick and messes with my stomache)
I do eat certain fruits and veggies, some I have not tried and a lot o flat out hate (cucumbers, beets, asparagus, Brussels sprouts tomatoes ect)

any ideas please?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for protein snacks, I would say cottage cheese and garlic powder (sounds gross but it's not bad). Yogurt (with blueberries if you want). For meatless meals I would say Alfredo without chicken, classic PB&J, and rice and beans

0|0
    0|0
    • all sound good, I eat a lot of pasta and Alfredo already! but I love cottage cheese and I love garlic flavor (put it on just about everything) so sounds really good thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Beans and tofu are good sources of vegetarian protein, and they can be prepared in lots of ways that are picky-eater friendly. Just adjust the flavorings a preparation style to suit your preferences. And if you eat eggs and dairy, those are great too. Whole grains such as brown rice have a lot more nutritional value than refined grains so stick with those as much as you can. Some of my favorite balanced vegetarian meals include:

Veggies with beans and rice or a bean burrito
    Tofu with veggies and rice
    Rice with fried eggs and veggies
    Carbonara style pasta (has egg) with veggies or salad
    Meatless nachos

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not real good with "healthy foods" either but I try not to eat a lot of red meat except for the occasional cheese burger. Salads are ok sometimes. Lately I've been snacking on different seeds, like roasted soy beans, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. They are very nutritious, salty and have good nutrients plus they are crunchy and easy to eat throughout the workday. I eat scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning because I like them and they are fast to make.

0|0
    0|0
  • cottage cheese bbq

0|0
    1|0
  • eat what u wanna friend!

0|0
    0|0
    • I do, but I have gotten to a bad point where I eat way too much junk food.. mostly pizza and tacos 😂 and well I don't want to be fat!

• Show All
    • yea. but I get lazy some days lol and I eat out way too much so trying to find good things to make at home

• I need your help once again friend..

What Girls Said 3

• Pesto zoodles , avocado toast, veggie omelette

0|0
    0|0
    • I love avocado, never even thought about avocado toast. thanks!

• There is a vegan burger I tried; I ate it with quinoa and a bit of sauce.
    It's on youtube. You make it with beans.

Or go to pickyeaterblog

0|0
    0|0
  • Organic vegetarian chili mac, make your own pea soup from dried peas, organic beans on org crackers w olives, org veg stews (tomato based)

0|0
    0|0