I want to ask this guy out and buy him a fancy steak dinner?

Will he think I'm a weird, forward, feminist, whore? I really like him and I want to take him on a date πŸ˜‡

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh? No, of course not. If he's any kind of normal he would be flattered, and if he likes you he will accepts and appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn, steak.. that's setting the bar high up there huh? Lol i'd go if you asked me and I was a guy.

• I'll take you out, lovey 😘

• Hahaha awhhh, thanks! That would be much appreciated by my tummy. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. I'd just be like FOOD! Just kidding lol but I would think that you're really kind and generous. I would definitely not think you are any of the things you just listed.

• I was thinkin I'll be like, "hey I'm tRyna tak yo ass out for some steak... WANNAAGOO?"

• Hehehehe β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚ twinsies πŸ˜†

• what kind of backwards idiot would say no to a steak dinner and quality time with his girl, lol

• I know right! He will probably say yes if for nothing else than some food πŸ˜‚

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!