Would you purchase HOT food from a vending machine?

Hypothetically speaking, would you purchase actual hot meals out from a vending machine?

• Hell freaking yeahh! JUST TAKE MY MONEYYYYY!
    38%(10)44%(27)Vote49%(17)
  • I enjoy receiving my food from an actual person (*^_^*)
    38%(10)36%(22)Vote34%(12)
  • *licks the vending machine*
    8%(2)5%(3)Vote3%(1)
  • Weeeee!!!
    16%(4)15%(9)Vote14%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• There is always a hot food machine in japan... even in school. I done it a bunch of times.

• Are they any good as if you were to get a home cooked meal?

• I remember there was a burger machine that you could pick the ingredient as well.

• WOW that's pretty fancy! Cool thanks heaps! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be a little suspicious of the cleanliness and the maintenance but I probably would use it if I was desperate or drunk

Sponsored

What Guys Said 27

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, i guess, I've done it japan a few times. There is nothing you can't get from a vending machine in japan somewhere.

Im not thrilled about it when i do it, but yeah I've done it.

• They used to sell microwavable food at my school's vending machine and they had a free public microwave you could use to heat your meals. I tried it once or twice but the quality of the microwave food was very poor and since nobody ever used it they stopped selling it. I also can't remember the last time I saw a free microwave at school. Maybe they got rid of that as well?

• My high school allowed the seniors to have a microwave in their hall which was awesome. The students brought whatever they felt like from home and cook it in the microwave. I saw it practical then, our cafeteria wasn't selling healthy options back then.

But yes they probably were losing profit instead of making any

• WEEEE! Japan has some awesome vending machines these days so yes... I'd also like to try marble soda or Ramune.

• I have in a pinch but prefer to have it served by a waitress/waiter.

• i've done it with hot cocoa from a vending machine
    not sure how it works with food
    but if i'm in a bind, yeah i'd get some

• We had a hot beverage vending machine in my high school cafeteria that i went to every morning before class began. It was awesome to be honest lol

• Yesss :D

• That looks so disgusting to me. Now prepackaged salads I'd go crazy for.

• No. How would you actually know how long that food was been in there?

• pretty sure the food would be nasty in addition to it being mainly made of salt

• What happens if there were healthy options? Still a no go for you?

• Yeah i think that goes for any foods that need to be preserved for a long period of time! Great comment :)

• Thanks ☺

• Yessss I totally would <3

• Probbably

• I don't use vending mashines.