Do you like sparkling water?

I personally don't like it and I honestly wish I did! My mom loves it though and always buys the flavored ones. I love juice so drinking flavored water sounds great but whenever I try to drink it I just can't. It just does not taste good to me.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• My first time trying it, I was in germany, and I didn't like it (everybody drinks that stuff over there... Austria I hear too). German water tastes differently (I'm from America).

Later on, I was sick, and using airborne tablets that dissolved in water. It was basically flavored sparkling water without the sweetener. There was a hint of orange to the flavor, but I didn't mind it. So, I decided to give straight up carbonated water a try.

It's not great... but not too bad either. I prefer it to regular water anyway. It keeps me from drinking sodas.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like water with mint leaves

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• I kinda forced myself do drink it for awhile cause it helps if you have stomach issues, and now I love it lol

• I said no cuz I don't like just plain carbonated water. I don't like the flavored ones at like Walmart either But I do like ICE. Its really good and has more flavor.

www.cspdailynews.com/.../sparkling-ice-300.jpg

• Yes I love it. The flavored ones are usually awful though.

• No, I hate sparkling water.

• Yeah I've always liked it. Flavoured water sounds cool, I wish they sold it here

What Girls Said 7

• I've always liked it and we bought a home carbonator last fall - they're awesome! Now we have no end of sparkling water.

• I wasn't keen at first but I tried San Pellegrino and I love it. Now it's the only water I drink at uni and at work.

• Eh, not so much.

• Not into it at all. I prefer my fresh well water.

• it's definitely an aquired taste. used to hate it, but now I love it.

• I like it