Do you like to dunk biscuit/cookies in your tea/coffee?

I don't eat biscuits often these days, but when I do I make sure I dunk it in tea or coffee- whatever I'm having.
And when you dip biscuit in tea and it falls off...
Do you like to dunk biscuit/cookies in your tea/coffee?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• I don't drink tea or coffee. I don't eat biscuits either. They are for peasants.

But sometimes... sometimes I eat them and it just all depends upon the mood if I want to dip them in the MILK or not. Usually, I don't because I prefer cold milk and you don't dip biscuits in the cold things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it's the best way with any dry biscuit or cookie. Makes the cookie AND the coffee taste more interesting!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah I just eat them and then sip th tea after them but I never dip. I don't like crumbs in my drink either. None at all. That is evil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi, yes I always dip biscuits into tea or coffee. Even if it's chocolate I take a bite and sip tea. (Yeah I understand it sometimes falls off, really sad when that happens.)

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • i only drink green tea, so i dont have to dunk biscuits, and i dont eat biscuits that much

2|0
    0|0
  • I dunk em in milk but only till it's about soft. It till it falls off. Takes practise 😂😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • nope i don't i take a bite then have a sip

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I'll dunk them in milk

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes haha

1|0
    0|0
  • nope because crumbs in my drink drives me crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to do even ras n fans crunchy crunchy

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't dip Parle g or marie bcoz they falls more than other biscuit

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer them away from each other as far as possible lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it, but not with biscuits that have a loose crumb. I love milky tea and coffee and it makes the biscuit so yum 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunk my oreos and cookies in cold milk like god intended. but i dont dunk anything in my coffee. except like brandy or whiskey.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't say that I have tried it yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course I always dip it if I am having tea. Not just biscuit but bread/croissant etc

1|0
    0|0