Are you a picky eater?

How does it show?

2916

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah not really a picky eater

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all The HS and uni cafeteria weren't 4 star, nor were the different army kitchens I tasted (one exception: the one at the NATO HQ, of course)

• I even ate in the UK, in the US, the Netherlands and in the 3d. World.
      Nuff said.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 28

• yeah, I suppose you could say so.
    It's a very mental thing as in.. it may taste good, but if the texture, temperature, or just knowing what it is doesn't sit well with me, I'm not gonna touch it. My boyfriend is Chinese so those kinds of things apply the most when I'm at his place.. He's got his whole family involved at this point but no- I'm not going to eat those chicken feet, regardless of how good you insist they are.
    shardsofchina.files.wordpress.com/.../...nfeet.jpg

For more Westernized dishes... I also draw the line at things off of bone/involving cartilage. I may join friends for dinner at places like Wings but you can guarantee I'll either order boneless meat or, if there's a group order of wings, I'll be the weirdo using my fork and knife to get the meat off of the bones.

• Oh hell yea. I won't eat so many foods. But I guess it's because now I have the option not to. I grew up very poor and sometimes saw days without food. I'd be forced to eat what there was for 2 reasons.
    1) My dad would beat my ass and force me if I didn't. No lie, when I was like 2, I spit out some chile and he ended up dragging me by my hair, throwing me in the shower and running cold water over me. My mom begged him to stop. But it worked, because now I like chile on all my food.
    2) well, beggars can't be choosers and it was either eat the nasty food or feel my stomach rumble uncontrollably another day.

Now, I buy and make my own food and the freedom of choice is definitely taken advantage of lol

• Nahhh, I'll try just about anything

• Yeah, but I think I would not refuse to at least taste the food I am reluctant to do so.

So I guess it doesn't show that I am picky.

At home though, it does.
    I refuse to eat anything if what I like to eat isn't there.

• yes. and yes. im allergic/intolerant to a lot of things so I have to be picky. and then sometimes it's just like, I refuse to put chicken bung in my mouth, things like that.

• I'm not too picky, but there are some things that I just can't eat. Ketchup, for example. If someone put that shit into my food, I'd rather go hungry than eat it.

• Yeahhhh, I kind of am.

• Nope I eat whatever is made even if I don't like it

• I have a strict diet (gluten free AND vegetarian) so there's a lot of things I can't eat, it's really hard eating at restaurants

• Not really but if the food is not nice I will mumble 😂

• Kind of.
    There are lots of things I won't eat. But I have reasons as to why I guess.

• Not picky, just don't like a lot of stuff 😂

• Only because of my food allergies. Other then that nope. I mean there are things I don't like such as bell peppers and chocolate ice cream but other then that nah not really

• Not at all
    And I make it a habit to eat healthy stuff until I like it

• Yes I am a picky eater.. but in terms of nutritional value not taste. Especially picky in case of desserts.

• A little

• Most people consider me picky because i don't like steak or pork chops and everyone is like omg who doesn't like steak? But it just grosses me out

• you can't imagine how damn picky I am
    actually I just ate a lot of nutella and when I saw this question I felt like eating again so probably I'm going to eat a sandwich

• Yes yes I am

• Mom's food: not at all.
    When I eat outside: definitely.

I'm picky with the meat in particular.

• No there's barely anything I won't eat. I do have favorite foods but I also like trying new ones!

• yes relatively. i really can't do raw eggs or peanut butter.

• Not at all

• extremely, i ask too much questions about what is in the meal

• Sadly yess

• Yep, i dnt eat foods with ketchup manaise nor mustard. And there are a lot of foods that i dnt eat

• no lol I eat almost everything

• No and picky eaters annoy the shit out of me. Just grow up.

What Guys Said 15

• Not at all - I tend to like to eat anything and everything.

• I have preferences for what I want to eat but I'm not that picky because I never refused to eat anything my parents gave me.

• God no, I'll eat anything. Kinda have to, 4 months a year I get eat at work, I eat what's served or go hungry.

• Nope.

• not really. but i avoid oily and fatty foods

• HELL NO 😂. Though I have very dissenting tastes

• Used to be. Not so much anymore.

• Yes, I don't eat a lot of food with some types of meat or most sea food.

• Yes I'm very picky lol and it shows

• I am not a picky eater. but I don't eat anything served to me. a few things I avoid at all cost.

• lol no. If they dont serve steak where i go out to eat, i try something new.

• Yeah I'm kind of am

• Uh I literally eat anything. ;). Except for cranberries dude. :P. They are gross you know. ;P.

• I can and have been though I'm mellowing with age

• yeah a lot of the time I can be a picky eater